Chapter 1 "Accident"

"All right, you guys did great. Rhea, Liv, we all okay?" One of the producers asked the WWE Superstars. Liv, brushing herself off gave a small sigh before answering, "Yeah we're good!". It was her first appearance after some well deserved time off. Liv was told that this segment would sky rocket her on screen feud between herself and Rhea.

"No, we're not good." Rhea groaned.

"Are you injured?" Dom asked, lifting Rhea up from her fall on the promo.

"Sure fucking feels like it," Rhea paused, "and I think you did it on purpose." She stared Liv down.

Tensions had been rising between the two for months now. Ever since Rhea broke up her affair with Liv, the two have not communicated much and every time they talked, the air around both of them changed, thicker with the vast memories of love, pleasure, sadness and hatred. Liv, giggled nervously at the accusation that she would injure Rhea knowingly.

"Ah, haha, what? Rhea, h-how could you say that?"

"What? You think I haven't noticed? All the glares you give me everytime I go out there? All the bloody murmurs you whisper behind my back? Just admit that you have one out for me!" Rhea lunged at Liv, desperate to get her hands on her while she was still stunned by her words.

The bodyguards who were already there for the segment, along with Dom, tried their best to hold Rhea back. The producer in charge of the segment yelled out for Rhea to stop. Rhea only stopping due to the ever increasingly pain in her shoulder. "You will pay for this, Morgan!" Rhea yelled out.

Liv, tears falling down her eyes, ran backstage towards the locker room. Hundreds of thoughts crossing her head. Could Rhea be right? Did I do it on purpose? I did not think I threw her towards the wall that hard? She is the top woman in wrestling right now, will they fire me over this? Is my career over? Am I finished?

After a minute or two, without being able to see much ahead of her due to the stream of tears, she stumbled upon another wrestler, one Drew McIntyre.

"Ey Livy, woah you ok? You look like you got run over by a train? Fancy a water?" Drew gestured his water bottle towards Liv who was still sobbing, trying to catch her breath after the incident that had just occurred. She nodded and took the bottle and began chugging it.

"I thought you were over with Ripley cutting a segment? Did something wrong happen?"

"I- I think- I might have injured her and she just started getting upset and yelling at me," her feelings started to catch up with her, "I think I fucked up, Drew." Her head buried into Drew's t-shirt. They had been each other's confidants as of late, a true brother-sister relationship.

"Oh my love, it's all gonna be okay. I'm sure it's nothing." Drew, however knew otherwise. Rhea had been complaining to him about her wrist, saying that if something else happened to her, she would probably have to vacate her title and take a leave for a couple of months. "Have you talked to her since the last time you both coffee?"

"No," Liv said, fighting through her sobs, "She said that we had to cut it off. That her and Matthews are getting serious and it's causing her a lot of stress at home... I wanted her to love ME." Liv looked down at the ground, her eyes a bit swollen, but less watery now. "I'm scared that I will never have her again." She paused and did her best to rub the tears out of her cheek. "You don't think I hurt her on purpose right?"

"What? Of course not!" In his mind, Liv would realistically never hurt a fly. Her heart was as pure as they came. If anyone was to blame, it was Rhipley herself for coming on to Liv, and then dumping her when Rhipley felt like it. "Look, it was a freak accident, they happen all the time. Rhea will come to understand it, and if not, frankly, fuck her."

Liv looked up at him one more time, her mind now a bit more hopeful than before, "Thanks Drew, let me go get changed, I'll see you around." She hugged him one more time before parting ways with The Scottish Warrior.

As she made her way to her locker, Liv passed by more of her colleagues, most giving her warm looks and hellos, and some gossiping about the accident after her segment on tonight's episode of Raw.

After changing out of her clothes and getting a nice shower, she took her rental car to the hotel she was stationed at. With her playlist playing on the background, she was quick to skip the songs that her and Rhea would make love to. Trying not to cry, she made it to the hotel and got to her room. After a few moments of silence, she began receiving some messages on her phone from some of the other Superstars. Most asking if she was okay and one from the producer of her segment which read:

"Creative wants to meet with you and Rhea tomorrow. Just know that no one blames you, we all know it was an accident. We just want to figure out how to best move forward with your story. Be safe - B.Z."

Fuck, Liv thought, I hope it's not too serious. Should I message her? No, she clearly does not want anything to do with me. Would she have beaten me if she wasn't held back? Maybe? I don't know. I should probably just sleep it off.

That night, Liv twisted and turned more than usual, not being able to get her mind off of Rhea. How badly she wanted Rhea all for herself. The things she would do just to get her back, but now it was over. As much as she tried to manage her train of thought, it derailed into thoughts of her and Rhea's first time being intimate with each other. Right after that same year's Royal Rumble.

Almost by instinct, her hands reached down, towards her panties. Her heart racing while thinking about that fated night.