《PART - 6》

Next day.. At Early morning..

Roshini woke up and saw Aman who was sleeping peacefully.. she smiled  and carressed his hairs..

She slowly removed his arms around her without disturbing him.. she got up and kissed his forehead and went downstairs...

She went outside to see the early morning view.. shs found Seethamma was already present there by sweeping the leaves and dust..

Roshini:- Seethamma.. Eppudu ochaav..

Seethamma looked at her and said..

Seethamma:- Indhaake ochaanu thalli.. nuvventi intha podhunne lechaavu?

Roshini:- Naaku ila podhunne levadam alavaatu...

She said with a beautiful smile on her face.. Seethamma looked at her in amusement and said..

Seethamma:- Ee kalam lo kuda ilaanti aadapillalu unnaara?

Roshini chuckled and said..

Roshini:- Nenu unnanu le..

Seethamma smiled..

Roshini:- sare nenu snaanam chesi osthaanu..

Roshini went inside.. she went to their room and moved to her closet..

She took a simple light blue colour saree with white blouse.. After, she got fresh and wore her saree.. she combed her hairs and got ready..

She went downstairs and did her pooja.
Seethamma really likes the way she be.. After, she prepared coffee for both of them.. she offered the coffee cup to seethamma..

Seethamma:- Ayyo.. nuvvu naku coffee kalipaava.. naku chepthe nenu..

She tends to complete her words but Roshini interrupted and said..

Roshini:- Coffee yeh kadha.. Parledhu..

Roshini gave it to her.. Seethamma took it hesitantly and had a sip..

Seethamma:- chaala baaga pettaav..

Roshini smiled in return..

Currently, they both are in garden..  Enjoying the early morning's fresh air and talking with each other..

Roshini glanced the time in her phone..

Roshini:- Seethamma.. nenu velli tiffin ready chesthaanu..

Seethamma:- nikendhukamma.. nenu chesthaanu kadha..

Roshini:- Hmmhuh.. Vanta matram nene chesthaanu.. aayanaki nenu vandithene nachuthundhi.. Ishtamga thintaaru..

She said by smiling.. Seethamma too smiled and nodded.. Roshini left inside..
Seethamma left to do the rest of the works..

At kitchen..

Roshini prepared coffee for him and went upstairs.. she went inside their room and saw he was still sleeping..

She went and sat beside him.. she started waking up him..

Roshini:- Evandi..

Instead of waking , he placed his head on her lap.. she carressed his hairs and said..

Roshini:- Evandi.. levandi..

Aman:- Hmm.. five minutes..

She shakes her head at him and kept carressing his hairs.. Finally, he woke up and sat.. she sets his messy hairs..

She handed him the coffee.. He had it and left to his daily workout.. she too left to kitchen..

She started preparing breakfast.. She is preparing Onion dosa as It is Aman's favorite..