Takeshi Arukawa

It was afternoon, and three guys were in a field close to water and one guy was standing bruised and battered. Two other guys were standing here smiling viciously cracking there knuckles.

Guy#1: Well well guess the good old Takeshi can't take it no more.

Guy#2: too bad I was expecting a good fight.

Takashi: *smiles* I'm not what I used to be anymore...*spit blood*

Guy#1: Well... time to finish him of....*gives Takeshi one last punch*

Takeshi layed on the ground and the guys walked away.

(My name is Arukawa Takeshi...I'm a normal guy...living his life I was brutally beaten because I was known as the best fighters in the area know I'm an average joe)

Takeshi walks to his high school

Takeshi:woosh first year at Himawari high.

Takeshi walked in and saw another guy with glasses

Four eyes: hey aren't you Takeshi Arukawa?

Takeshi:Huh? Do I know you?

Four eyes: No you don't...but I do. back elementary during the street fights

Takeshi: Oh....

Four eyes:I'm Misugi...Misugi Fujiro. I hope to see you fight I this year.

Takeshi: Oh I won't I planned on stopping.

Misugi* aw man you were such a good fighter*he jabbed groggly in the air*

Takeshi sweat of embarrassment.

Takeshi:y..yeah It was good meeting ya

As he was about to walk he saw a guy he knew too well

???:Well well well if it isn't Takeshi Arukawa

Takeshi: Takehiko....*looks menacingly*

Takehiko: relax I'm not here for a fight in fact I'm pursuing the career of boxing...

Takeshi surprised looked at Takehiko walking away and the bell rang

Takehiko: Shit I'm late...

Takeshi walks in the school gym and the entire school saw him and he was sweating of embarrassment more.

Director Hanamura: you are late mister at the first day of school. What is your name?

Takeshi bowed and few student whispered.

Takeshi: I'm sorry sir...I'm Takashi Arukawa...

Hanamura: go with the rest now...because of you we are waisting time.

Takeshi goes to the croud and he goes next to a short girl with blond hair and brown eyes who looks at him and looks back.

Hanamura: Dear student of himawari high...I'm director Hanamura Yakedo. I hope you enjoy your teen years in the beautiful establishment. Now let's get serious...for the past years they've been investigation on elementary students. Many street fights have been reported and many student sended  to hospitals....so we made a new program...The high school boxing association or the HBA if you prefer. This program was made for the cheer purpose to satisfy the thirst of combat amongs you youngings. For you are free...

The students left and Takeshi walked but he heard a conversation.

???:Takashi Ryuujin were on the same class can't you see?

Ryuujin: oh yeah....

Takeshi saw them and thought it would be nice to have friends.

Takeshi: Hey my name is...

He got cut off by the short girl

???:what do you want?*she menacingly glared him*

Ryuujin:Taiga chill out....

Taiga the short girl grouled and Takeshi thought of her as a chiuahuha l

Takeshi: whoa relax shorty I was just making a friendly approach

Taiga eyes open in shocked and anger flooded her body and Ryuujin couldn't stop her and she began attacking Takeshi but he dodge perfectly. She jumped high and did a spinning kick and he catch her leg and threw her. The crowd was shocked and ther came in.

Hanamura:shame on you two....the first day of school...meet me in my office both of you

Taiga looked at Takeshi and Takeshi was indifferent making Taiga more pissed.

Hanamura: What were you thinking? Fighting in front of everybody?

Takeshi: Sir I promis you she's thr crazy bitch that attacked me

Taiga: WHAT YOU SAY?!

Hanamura:ENOUGH!!

they both went silent

Hanamura: from now on you'll be doing janitor cleaning duties after school with the janitors... I want this school to be in peace and that each other loves in Harmon am I CLEAR?!

they nodded and got dismissed as they went out Taiga looked at Takeshi and he looked at her.

Taiga: bastard

Takeshi ignored her and walked away making her angry. In front was Ryuujin waiting, and he was face to face with Takeshi

Ryuujin: I'm sorry for her behavior she's some times a pain

Taiga: WHAT YOU SAY YOU BAKA?!

Ryuujin: N..nothing... anyway it's lunch wanna grab a bite with us?

Takeshi smiled and nod

During lunch they ate together and Taiga ate like a beast

Taiga:not bad but Ryuujin's better*she continues*

Takeshi watched her eat

Takeshi: I'm sorry...

Taiga looked at him

Takeshi: I'm sorry for having provoking you into a fight.

Taiga looked away fast blushing and eating and muttered "baka"

End pt1