Chapter 12: Naughty Schemes

Chapter 12

At Xiao Mansion

The Xiao Triplet's are sitting in their couch thinking deeply of a way to steal Yibo back from the Wang Family.

Suddenly Zhan's eyes brightened as he grinned.

“I had an idea”. Zhan said.

“Really?, what is it?”. Yiye and Gu Wei asked.

Zhan went near to his brothers ears and whispered something that also made the other two grin.

“Bright idea….why haven't we thought of it earlier”. Yiye grinned.

After their talk the Xiao Triplet's went to sleep with a satisfied smile on their faces as they dreamed of their little Queen.

The next day

The triplets woke up earlier than their usual time…they freshened up, ate their breakfast and was about to go to the Wang Mansion when their respective secretaries called them about a very important emergency business trip in Area C.

The triplets want to cancel it but their secretaries said they can't as it's very important so the three have no choice but to go to business trip.

They stayed in the business trip for few days and once they came back they went straight to buy some gifts for Yibo.

Zhan bought Yibo some branded chocolate cupcakes…Yiye bought Yibo a bouquet of assorted flowers and diamond watch….while Gu Wei bought Yibo new phone…laptop…and tablet…

Though instead of their mansion, they went straight to the Wang Mansion where they were greeted by the sight of their beloved playing kite in front of the Wang Mansion.

“Darling/Sweetheart/Baby”. The three called happily.

Yibo looked at them and the three thought that Yibo will be running to them to hug them, but they didn't expect Yibo's playful grin before running inside the Wang Mansion leaving them dumbfounded.

Wang Yibo POV

I am so happy…really really happy…now I have a mom, dad and two elder brothers, and I have a family name now…I am so happy…

When Haoxuan ge first proposed for me to be adopted into their family, I was shock and nervous…I have many negative thoughts inside of me like…what if they are like my past adoptive parents…what if they abandon me again…

But…seeing and talking to mom and dad…I felt comfortable…I feel like I know them…I felt very familiar to them.

I didn't expect that a dangerous encounter with an illegal deal in the docks will bring me here…now I have a new family and….three suitors who wanted to marry me.

Speaking of the those three…I felt really angry when Zhan ge told me that I will have to marry the three of them, but when I found out the reason, I felt really happy, because why not?...they told me that they have this kind of sickness against strangers with only me as exception.

For the first time after my adoptive father died….I felt really…really special.

I didn't know when I fell asleep…but when I woke up I am in a different place, I knew this is not the Xiao mansion because I have seen all the rooms in the Xiao mansion and this room is so different.

This room have a light colored walls while the rooms in the Xiao mansion all have dark colored walls.

Before I have the time to think when the door opened revealing mom who is smiling widely.