First Sight

She slowly undid his pants and reached into his trousers, reaching for his member, wrapping her delicate hands around it. He sighed.
The girl, no more than 17 years old looked up at him with innocent eyes, but quickly looking back down at her task.
She licked the tip of his semi-hard dick sending a wave a pleasure through his body, however, he felt disgusted watching her do this. She licked a stripe down his full length, sending yet another wave of pleasure through him, but only adding more to his disgust, not at her, but at himself.
She was at the point of placing him completely in her mouth when he stopped her quickly before his body would give in.
She looked up, confusion obvious in her face as he pulled up his pants.

"Don't worry love, you'll get payed fully." He said reassuringly. "You should get dressed and leave, I'll send the money to your account."
She shook her head and got dressed in front of him, ashamed.

"Did I not please you correctly, sir?" She asked in a thick Swedish accent, regret in her voice, her eyes glued to the floor.

"No you did everything correctly, it was just me, I um.. me. Please forgive me."

She looked up at him shocked at his response. "Will you tell my master about this? If you do, he will ki-"

"I will not tell him anything, love, I promise, As a matter of fact, I will tell him you pleased me so well, he should double your pay and that he should give you your freedom."

She smiled and grabbed her belongings, giving him one last glance before saying,"
"Thank you so much Mr.Payne."
"Call me Liam." He added with a smile.
"Thank you Liam." She said and silently walked out the door.

He ran a hand through his hair and sighed.

He is Liam James Payne, the richest, and most powerful lawyers in all of England. He has so much money, he can have anything he wanted, when and how. His statistics may be impressing, but he was still dumbfounded by one small word, yet big thing.
Love.
And yet there was one more thing that no one had a clue of. One thing that only he knew of.
He rather be in the company of men.
He was gay.
He hated himself for being so, but he was. He never told anyone, in fear that they would reject him or be disgusted by him.

To make it all worse, he was dealing with illegal matters.
He was renting slaves from a very wealthy slave dealer, and had become his best client. Only renting females.
But his sexual fantasies had to be fulfilled, or else he would be sexually frustrated.

He fixed his bed, even though he had maids to do that, and changed into new clothes.
He ringed his Butler.
"Hiddleston?" He asked through his newly bought IPhone.
"Yes Master Payne?" He asked in an obedient tone.
"Start the car, we're going on a trip." He said in code. He knew very well what Liam meant.
"Yes, Master Payne." He said with a sigh.
Liam checked his banking account, looking unimpressed by the amount he had, and walked out my door.

~~~

He brought his knees up to his chest, trying to get as much heat as he could. He  was only wearing a pair of oversized pants, that were tattered and torn in various areas. Gossebumps crawled on his light olive skin.
The goosebumps weren't from the cold though.
Today was the day.
It was the time of year when everything was half off. Everyone.
That meant that all the hungry savages would come to see who they can take away for their own pleasure with half the price.
He hugged his knees, feeling his bones poking out.
When was the last time I had a meal?
He heard faint crying from someone in the group. He fought to hold in the tears, threatening to pour out.
He shouldn't be here.
Instead a whimper escaped his mouth.

"Zayn Malik?"
He  quickly turned at the sound of his name. A woman, no older than 40 stood tall in front of them.
"Zayn Malik?" She repeated.
He slowly rose to his feet. Looking back at the group all huddled together for heat, uninterested by the lady.
"Th-thats me." He mumbled, slapping himself mentally for stuttering.
She smiled a hideous smile, missing teeth in some areas, with a terrible deep hue of yellow.
"Why the clients will love you." She said looking up and down at him hungrily.
He shivered and crossed his arms over his pale bare chest.
"Follow me." Before even looking back to see if he followed her, she walked off.
It took all his strength to keep up with her, while he tried to remember the last time he ate.
"Where are we going?" He asks his heart beating rapidly.
"Well, we're putting our best items for display first to the customers." She said happily.
He had never been put with the first wave before. He was usually in the last waves, 12 and 13.
Waves were the groups that would be sold or rented in order from the best looking to the ones who would just get the job done. The first three waves would be bidded for the best and be payed the highest. The last waves hardly ever got sold and they never got payed.
"We need to get you a new pair of clothes," she said eyeing him disapprovingly, only making Zayn hug himself even tighter.