Part 2

~Zayn~

I woke up
feeling oddly refreshed and well rested. I arched my hands over my head and stretched.

Thats the spot.

I removed the covers exposing my frail fully clothed body.

Liam.

I quickly turned to see that the man was not lying besides me.

Strange.

I stood up, trying to familiarize to the surroundings. I slowly walked over to a door and opened to see it was a closet.

Shit.

I opened another which led to another closet.
How many closets does he have?

After opening 3 doors, I finally located the restroom. I looked in the mirror and sighed. I definitely looked better than I had at the slave house. However I didn't look quite healthy.

"I need a shower." I concluded to myself.

I disrobed and jumped into the fancy shower, even though the bathtub looked inviting.

"Damn how long has it been sinve I've showered?" I asked myself. I had a habit of talking out loud to myself at times.

-1 hour later-

I had to admit, I did spend quite awhile in the shower, and I almost wasted all of the mans fancy shampoos and soaps.

Also I had shaved my 3 day old looking beard. I felt cleaner. Even after what my body had went through.

I walked out of the bathroom, with only a towel around my waist. (I didn't want to grab the man's robe, thinking he might get mad)

"Shit. Now I don't have clothes." I had thrown away my garments; they had reminded me of that place.

"Hiddleston!" I said. He told me he was at my command, I'll just go fetch him.

I walked towards the door and flung it open when I saw the man named Liam on the other side.

"I see you're awake." He said walking into the room, a look of awe in his face as his eyes scanned my body.

"I-I didn't think y-you'd mind if I t-took a shower..." I stuttered the words, feeling embarrassed and scared, walking backwards towards the wall.

"Oh babe, I don't mind, just put on some clothes, Ya? You'll catch a cold." He added with a smile, his eyes crinkling.

"I-i don't have any." I admitted.

"Well you should've said so!" Liam exclaimed.

He walked over to his drawer and pulled out a pair of jeans and a simple white tee shirt. He slowly made his way over to me and handed me the clothing.

"Thank you." I whispered, noticing a new bruise on his cheek bone.

"What h-happened to your face?" I asked slowly, and bravely raising my hand to his cheek.