Chapter 2

It's a beautiful sunny Tuesday morning, I woke up early today but I won't be attending any of my lectures because I wanted to sort out a few things at Wilfred & Jules Kramer Law Building. I decided against that because it's a long walk from my apartment and I'm feeling really wavy and tired from all the smoking I did when I woke up in the middle of the night. So, I thought I should work from home and probably start my assignment which is due on Friday. Alison already went to school. It's 8:30am and I'm in my pj's on the couch and I hear a knock on the door. "I'm coming" I yelled fixing myself and wiping the milk that spilled on my shirt long before I heard the knock. I opened the door and saw Alison's girlfriend Danielle. She is a feminine lesbian, but Alison is by far cuter than her.

"Sup you! come in" I greeted her opening the door wider for her to enter. She walked in but she looked troubled "Hey Gabby" she said finally said after looking around the apartment for some time. I assumed she was looking for her girlfriend but I offered her a seat something to drink. "You okay?" I asked her giving her the glass of water she requested. "No. where is My girlfriend?" she asked still looking around. "Uhm probably in class now, want to talk?" I asked her feeling awkward that I did. "Yeah... please don't judge me" she said. "Yeah sure man" I said slouching on my comfy couch waiting for her to speak. "Well thing is, I went to A club last week Friday, and a guy approached me I was drunk and high and we kissed. He got me in his car and took advantage of me. I cheated on Alison. I hate myself so much. I want to apologise if she wants to break up with me, I will fully understand." She said crying. "Woah! are you okay? like did he hurt you? If he took advantage of you how were you cheating" I asked worried. I had so many questions but she looked uneasy and embarrassed. "Not really. he just touched me sexually and tried to have sex with me but I refused and we just kissed in his car" In my books she gave consent, nothing was forced onto her because he ended up refusing so she cheated period. I sat closer to her and put my hand on her shoulder not really knowing what to say or do. I wanted to give her a hug but I really didn't know how to go about it so I simply patted her on her shoulder and said sorry. We sat in silence for a while and I didn't want to be weird so I switched on the TV and Adventure time was playing. "This is Ali's favourite cartoon show" she said as a tear dropped.

I said nothing and I looked away. "more water" I offered. "With Sugar please" I gave her a very confused face and walked away. With sugar? That combination tastes awful. My mother always used to give it to us when we were crying or we had hiccups, it tasted like torture although it worked it was really unpleasant on the tongue. While I was in the kitchen, I heard Alison singing outside. I felt sorry for Danielle already, my friend can be really crazy sometimes.

"You say I'm crazy, but you don't think I know what you've done, but when you call me baby! I know I'm not the only one!" he sang louder and louder and my heart sunk. I stayed in the kitchen for a while and saw her walk in.

"Babyyyyyyyy!!!!! oh my gosh!" I heard her say, I walked out and she was on top of Dani kissing her. I put the glass on the table and walked straight to my room. I could hear everything! after Dani told Alison what happened, Alison went Berserk she started throwing things at her and told her to get out immediately. "I fucken hate you! don't you dare come here ever again and its over!" I heard Alison say before she shut the door crying. "you okay?" I said walking to her, her face was blood red and she kept wiping her tears and they kept running down her cheeks. "I'll be fine"

I sat with her and she cried the whole time. I had my long arms around her. She looked up to me and I looked at her too. Her eyes were gorgeous, her face was perfectly proportioned and so was her body.

"Alison". "Yes Gabby" she answered. "Uhm never mind" I quickly said and she sat up. "No come on talk to me!" she said with her hand of my boobs. I really didn't want to tell Alison about that girl I saw yesterday because she'll probably jump into conclusions and think I'm into her or even worse that I'm lesbian so maybe I shouldn't tell her.

"okay, uhm I saw a dark-skinned beautiful girl in class the other day, she has very long hair and a proper slim body, do you know her?" I asked.

"Uhm dang! I know of a lot of girls who are like that, and what makes you think I will know the whole law department dear friend?" she said rolling her eyes and I started "Okay, does she have braces?" she asked. "No... she had huge black thick framed nerdy glasses on when I saw her in class" I tried to describe her but I couldn't. "I think I know her! could it be Precious Tyler? wait I've got her picture on my phone" she said scrolling through millions of pictures on her phone and showed me her picture. I knew she would know. I wouldn't be surprised if she knew everyone who attended class on main campus. She is quite the popular one between the both of us that is. Why wouldn't she be, she is young, vibrant and she is lesbian, everyone drools for her, the guys and girls. Her hazel eyes seal the deal but my mother has reservations about her, she has made it very clear that she doesn't like her at all "she is a bad influence, you should look for another roommate". I on the other hand am straighter than a ruler, my mom has nothing to worry about.

Alison turned her phone and showed me her picture. I was love struck! cupid works wonders sometimes. "Yes! oh fuck!! She is fine dang!!!" I said smiling uncontrollably. "Oh my gosh!!! Gabriella No! your gay ass" she said laughing at me. See I knew she was going to think I'm lesbian, can't a girl have a crush without being told she is lesbian? "I'm not gay! I just think she is hot that's all so chill" I tried convincing her. To be honest I was really falling for this girl I was head over hills actually. I couldn't wait for my next class so I could just glance at her again but I'm still not gay.