9

TRIGGER WARNINGS

RAPE

KIDNAP

I woke up to Eustass fucking Kid pulling me out of my bed yelling in my face. "WHERE IS THE METAL SHOP!" "I pushed him off of me and went to the bathroom. "I WANT AN ANSWER!" He yelled while banging on my bathroom door.  I opened up the door and his fist almost came in contact with my face. I quickly ducked and went to my closet to get an outfit for today. I decided I was tired of dressing up and got a simple outfit. Kid followed me around like a lost puppy while waiting for an answer. I went to the bathroom and started the shower. "I'll take you just let me get ready first, you go get ready too, my grandma will throw a fit and probably kick you out if you're not dressed correctly." He scoffed and said he was already ready, and he would wait on me. He sat on the bed and played with Luna who was very clingy with him. I looked at them in surprise because Luna is usually very antisocial and stays by my side.

I went into the bathroom and got undressed, I put the clothes on the floor and got in the shower.

I finished showering and applied my fragrances, while I was putting on my lotion, I heard my door bust open

I finished showering and applied my fragrances, while I was putting on my lotion, I heard my door bust open. I thought nothing of it and continued until I heard screaming. "WHERE IS MY SISTER REDHEAD!" I heard while things started falling and crashing, I'm guessing "SHE'S IN THE BATHROOM DAMN IDIOT!" was replied back while there was still crashing. I hurried up to finish getting dressed and opened the door when all of a sudden it busted my face and flew open revealing a body flying at me. The impact of the body sent both of us against the wall resulting in the person being ok because I hit the wall. As the person got up, who I now saw through a blurry vision was Kid, he winced at my appearance while at the same time, I felt blood leaking from my lip and nose. My brother peaked from the side of a surprised Kid and gasped when he saw me. While I was still fading in and out of consciousness, my grandma appeared from the other side of the Kid who was now surprised too.

While they were still gawking at me, everyone else appeared in the doorway along with Killer, the man who was supposed to be knocked out, at least that's what I thought but it seemed like everyone knew he was awake. They all stared at me while I was laid out on the floor still bleeding. "So does anyone want to say what happened?" My grandma said. "Well, this big idiot came and questioned me and jumped on me, he threw me against the door while it was opening up and I guess my back hit headfirst into the wall now she's injured." Kid said while sneering at Milo. My grandma turned to Milo and told him to leave, and he walked away in guilt. "Pick her up and take her to where Killer was at." "She can walk, can't she, get up Jakari." As I got up, I started walking and started swaying from side to side. To catch my balance I fell on Kid, he looked weirded out but went with it. "Well now you know, pick her up and take her to the patient room. Also, you're carrying her because she protected you from injuring yourself and now, she's injured." My grandma said with a smile.