Chapter 4 ⁝ Sun Empire 🔆

TW- Slight sexism (strict rules for girls since its the olden days) War mention, devil being mention, religion (for anyone with religion trauma i think?), Cream (cross x Dream)

—Day two on getting ready for the war

☀SUN EMPIRE POV☀

(This was during the events from the last chapter (moon empire)

The moon rises and takes place, it's more of a evening than night and day, though on nightmares empire the moon is already shown, and on the sun empire the sun is going    (chapters icon - picture)

Dream, Swap and ink had agreed on the plan on making the moon empires villagers rebelling against nightmare and joining the sun empire even though they would still have the moon marking on there face, Dream didn't really agree with the plan since nightmare would had still owned there souls but it was a good idea still, worth to try?

Swap: "We sent some knights undercover to go to the moon empire, to gain the villagers trust, is there anything else to request?" swap bowed down to dream and got back up looking at dream.

Dream: "That's good news to hear, and please comfort the villarages who lost their family's then the moon empire invaded us"

Swap: "Very well then" swap says then leaves.

Dream got up from his warm comfortable throne, dreams throne room was just like nightmares but all positive and golden yellow, he had a glass stained window of his past self holding the golden apple, like nightmare's glass stained window, It was more friendly and joyful, it wasn't just all golden yellow, it was mainly white, ofcourse yellow as well but it had white, it was similar like his cape he wore, above his throne had a sun, it spread warm bright positive feelings around everywhere, Dream walked through the stairs and knocked on Lux's door, he was worried for her mostly since she was adventurous, sometimes disobedient and sneaked out of the castle then she wasnt aloud to.

Dream knocks on her door twice waiting patiently for her response, he knocks again...then again....and again...he got tired of it and creaked open her door quietly poking his head out, her room was the colors of white, light lavender and light yellow, in her bed was a body shaped lump under her covers, her blanket was light lavender with light yellow sun symbols, Dream thought she was 'asleep', he smiled as he looked over 'her' he was about to leave until..he heard the curtain on her window woosh, he rolled his eyes in a friendly way smiling, he closed the window and the light yellow curtain, he accidently knocks over alarm clock 'hitting her on the head' dream panics because 'he hurted lux' the alarm clock reveals the covers, Dream realizes under the covers reveals some plushies (teddies), most of them are Goldia's, he quickly opens the window, the moon is up and the moonlight shines through the open window entering the room, he looks outside the window and the sky is a moonlight dark purple, the sky had bright white small burning stars, Dream finally realized Lux had sneaked out. He froze in terror, He found out Lux left the castle, probably out of curiosity, you know what they say, 

curiosity is stronger than fear

꒰ 𓆩♡𓆪 ꒱ LUX POV —

(Not speaking as Lux, just what's happening with Lux)

While dream, swap and ink were having their meeting Lux went to her room to 'sleep', after a few minutes she went to goldia to ask to borrow some of her old plushies (teddies- unless you call them stuff toys! <3), Goldia gave lux her plushies, Lux stuffed them under her bed covers and grabbed this white cloak (with a hood hiding her face with just a shadow) on the cloak at the bottom had golden swirls, she has a pin on her cloak (near her neck, i forgot what its called but its like dreams pink pin with the white star or whatever-) the pin was a light lavender with a a golden sun with a white outline around the sun. She opens her window and closes her curtains behind her, she forgot to close the window though but it was to late since she was already out of the castle, since it was night no one would be outside except for guards, guarding the kingdom just in case any moon empire knights come and invade, or even kill anyone making blood go everywhere spreading terror and negativity , Lux was sneaky as a wolf and sly as a fox, as she wonders through she notice a poster, she reads the poster.