BIKE RIDE !!

Soumya's pov

The sound of the bird chirping woke me up from my sleep. I saw that it was 7 o'clock and then I remembered that today I have to go out with Aryan.  And these thoughts brought a lovely smile on my face. I got out of bed and straightened up and opened my wardrobe. Now I have to make the most difficult decision of what outfit to wear.  Then after thinking for a long time, I finally selected an outfit and went to the washroom to take a bath.

After taking a bath, I did my makeup and got ready,

                         My outfit

I picked up my bag and walked out of the room, walking down the stairs, then I heard my father's voice saying,   "Aaj bohot khush lag rahi hai meri princess, kya baat hai?"

"Nothing special, Papa, I am just going to go shopping and movies with my friends today after the classes " I said smiling

Papa just nodded and gave me a smile

I was just about to leave but mom shouted from the kitchen and said  " soumya nashta kar ke jana"

"I  replied, "Mummy, I am not hungry, I am leaving, Bye ." Saying this, I left the house.

I took out my bike, wore a helmet, sat on the bike and started the bike. I rode the bike at full speed, I am very fond of riding a bike and then I reached college in 30 minutes, I got down from the bike and took off my  helmet.
I shook  my head and then the bun I had made opened and my hair was waving in the wind.  All the people who were passing by stopped to look at me. I am very famous in college and all the boys here are crazy about me. But I am not interested because I have not found the kind of boy I want till date. I was thinking about all this when someone tapped me on my shoulder and I looked back and realised that it was Aryan.

 I was thinking about all this when someone tapped me on my shoulder and I looked back and realised that it was Aryan

                     Aryan's Outfit

"What are you thinking?" he asked in a low voice.

I smiled slightly and replied, "Nothing."

He looked at me carefully from bottom to top and said, "Are you planning to kill me?"

I was confused and asked " What do you mean?"

"I mean, if you look so hot, I will die just looking at you, right?" Looking into my eyes he said very lovingly

Everyone flirts with me in college, but till date I have never blushed at anyone's comment, then why am I blushing so much at Aryan's comment?

I  said while blushing, "It's class time, let's meet after classes."  And saying this I went away

                             Aryan's Pov

I saw Saumya blushing for the first time, but seriously, she is so hot. If I get married to  Saumya, I will feel hot even in winter.

~~~~

  After classes, I have been waiting for Soumya in the canteen for a long time. She has not come yet. I took my phone out of my pocket to call herI looked back and saw Soumya standing behind me. Looking at her face, she seemed to be feeling sorry.
She came to me and said "I'm sorry to make  you wait"

“ nah nah, It is a different pleasure to wait for such a beautiful lady like you,” I said in a loving tone. 

"Well, it means I've came early, I should have made you wait more." She said holding her chin pretending like thinking

"Oh no no Devi, let's go now."

She hummed
We came out and I was going to my car when Soumya said, "Are we going by car?"
"Yes, how else?" I replied  with shrug
"what about a bike ride?' Looking at me with excitement she said

"That's a great idea"  I also got excited and replied

"Can I ride your bike? "I asked

“yesss ofcourse” she said handing me the bike key

We both wore helmets and went on the bike. Soumya placed her hand on my shoulder because I wanted her to hold me tightly so I increased the speed of the bike. And then it happened as I wanted, Saumya caught hold of me

 And then it happened as I wanted, Saumya caught hold of me

                      Soumya And Aryan

  We enjoyed the bike Ride...!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hope you liked your chapter.in the next chapter soumya and Aryan will  go  shopping  and to watch movie  next chapter will be published soon and it will be fantastic....

Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter