2

Time skip

He dropped me in my house . As the next day I was going to my hospital. I went to the cause i saw some police officer's and people's are gathered there . I went to one of the police officer because he is neighbour.

Yn : uncle som ..

Uncle som
( Police officer ) : ahh ynahha  are you going to hospital?

Yn : yes uncle . Btw what happened here ? Why so many people gathered here ?

Uncle som : we found out three dead bodies in this alley

Yn : dead body ?!!! Who are they ?

Uncle som : it's three suspects . They are the main culprit of some rape case and some murder case ..

Yn : can I see them ,?

Uncle som : oh sure come

Yn pov

He showed me the bodies but i was so shocked . It's them who try to r@pe me yesterday . But how did they died ? Taehyung said they left me here and ran away . But they are died .. but how ? Did he did something to them . No no no that's never happened ..

Uncle som : ynaahaa what are you thinking? Do you know them ?

Yn : umm no no i-idon't know them .. uncle do you know how did they died ? I mean cause of death ?

Uncle som : well they shouted and brutally bitten up . Look at their body there are so many marks..

Yn : ohh do you have any idea who did this ?

Uncle som : we think that it's a mafia attack. Now it's 3rd time . Btw God will bless them who did this .

Yn : why you said like that ? Why should God bless them  ?

Uncle som : look ynaahaa. They are not  good people ' They are the headache of the entire police force in this country. And now the problems because made by them leave for forever ..

Yn : haha okay uncle i want to leave .. bye

Uncle som :  okay take care

( Then i leave from there but my mind was disturbed. So I took half day leave and went back . I asked my Journalist frnd about the mafia leader and his activities. I got some information about that . )

After one month

I was returning from the hospital as usual. I used main road to my house after that incident. I was about to turn to the main road but i heard someone is crying . I went to that direction and saw a man pointing a gun to someone who is laying on the floor . I recognised the man . He is the one who is keep trying to flirt and disturb me . On the next moment the man shoot him . He died without even making a sound . "  NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  " I shouted . The man turned back it was taehyung.. the man who safed me . He started came towards me i ran from there with my life . I reached my house and closed the door i drank so much water and relax myself..

Yn pov

What is this ? So taehyung is a mafia . So he is the one who killed them one month ago . But what about now . First he killed someone who tried to r@pe me now he killed someone who tried to disturb me . What the hell ?

End of yn pov

I heard some noise from my room i went there saw taehyung is standing near the window while holding a gun . I stunned there he came towards me . I started crying hard and he hugged me but this time i was very scared I pushed him very harshly.He hit on a table and his hand started bleeding. He wipe it his face looked so angry . He is mad i am sure iam gonna die now . He again started to come towards me .
_______________________________________

To be continued...