@Justageeker

Raven

New York

New York

Sugarhill Manhattan

It's 12:34 and Rae just got off the phone with Cam, She decided to go get some snacks. She put her  pink Crocs and her  black North face puffer on and headed out the door.

She's now at the a Deli she picks up some snacks and goes to the counter "Hey rae how u been" Mani the Cashier says "I'm good" she said handing him $10 when walking out the door she bumps into someone and her snacks fall, he was tall had curly hair and he was fine asf   "uh sorry " Notti said picking up the snacks Rae grabbed all her snacks from him and walked home. Notti knew he'd seen her before he just couldn't remember where he'd seen her before "Yo Mari do know that bitch that just walked out" Notti said picking up some takis "Yh why" Mari said confused "i just wanted to know" Notti said paying for his food 

THE NEXT DAY

"We gotta go to carti's concert oml" Cam said walking Rae to her lesson "Yh i know i need to see my man" Rae said laughing "Yo wassup" Notti said walking up to Rae "Uh do i know u " she said confused "You literally saw me yesterday" Notti said laughing " why u coming up to her" Cam said going infornt of Rae "Are u her Nigga " Notti questioned "Nah but why coming up to her she clearly don't like u nigga so leave" Cam said getting angry "Damn nigga chill" Notti said walking away. "Thanks i guess" Rae said smiling "Did u actually wanna talk him" Cam questioned "Kinda.............actually never mind " She said knowing Cam secretly but she ain't wanna say nun cuh she ain't wanna ruin their KEEP IN MIND  SHE HAS  NO FEELINGS FOR HIM.

First Period

Notti and rae had  first  period together and Notti was really looking forword to seeing Rae

"Yo" Notti said walking up to rae, she ignored him sat down put her hoodie up and put her airpods him "ik u can hear me" notti said waving his hands across her face. "oh wassup" acting like she didn't hear him calling her name for the past 7 minutes "why u always hanging out with that bum ass nigga" notti questioned as facial expression down "uh he's not a bum ass nigga" she said putting her airpods in cuh she wasn't about to listen to him talk bull shit about her only friend "Uh anyways would u like to skip second period with me trust me it will be fun " notti said smiling rae was a bit hesitant at first because she was a good kid and she didn't like being around ppl she liked to keep to her self "uh sure" she said with a smile on her fae showing her teal braces.

 "oh wassup" acting like she didn't hear him calling her name for the past 7 minutes "why u always hanging out with that bum ass nigga" notti questioned as facial expression down "uh he's not a bum ass nigga" she said putting her airpods in cuh sh...

her outfit

"uh Ethan where are we" rae said holding tight on his hands making sure to not let go "dw u safe" he said pulling his phone out "mhm ok" she said putting her hood up "Yo Notti we here" dd said shouting "damn nigga u ain't gotta shout" notti said as dd rolled his eyes "Whose this ddot said licking his lips everyone stared at rae hoping she was gonna introduce her self but she just stayed quite "oh uh i'm raven but ppl call me rae" she said introducing herself "Nice to meet u ma" ddot said smirking raven was gross out because she never liked when guys tired to impress her she found it embarrassing "nice to meet u to" she said fake smiling hoping it looked real, because she didn't wanna seem rude.

4 hours later

"RAVEN WHERE THE FUCK ARE I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU WHY AREN'T U ANSWERING MY CALLS" Cam said shouting, Rae sat there embarrassed "Nigga why are shouting at her u ain't her nigga so why do u care so much" Notti said shouting at him "I'm coming to ya house now " she said getting up "so ur just gonna leave wtf" Notti said mugging her, she ignored him and walked away "WERID ASS  BITCH" he yelled as she walked away "NOTTI STOP IT'S UR FAULT I TIRED IGNORING U BUT  U KEPT ANNOYING ME SO I TRYED BEING YA FRIEND, CAM IS WAY BETTER THAN YOU I SHOULD HAVE NEVER SPOKEN TO YOU" she said slapping him cause she was not gonna let him disrespect her like that,  i mean why would she?

AND THAT'S A RAP SORRY THIS WAS  SHORT I GOT SKL TMRW AND I HAVE LOADS OF HOMEWORK TO DO. BUT ANYWAYS LEAVE UR SUGESTIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION LUV U GUYS BYE😘

Share my story pls🩷