Chapter 3 {MY FATHER?}

'His Majesty Claude De Alger Obelia' Lily answered with a grin.

———––––—————————————.

'ATHY! What did she just say...?

'...'

'No way....Why does he have the same name as the emperor from that novel ugh....' Athy whined.

'And your names are Princess Athanasia De Alger Obelia, and Princess Auroralis De Alger Obelia!' Lily mentioned.

'And i have the same full name as the princess from the book..? But you don't Rory.' Athy commented.

'Princesses you are His Majesty's precious daughters!' Lily revealed.

'Gosh its so bizzare how similair things are, and how annoying..' I remarked.

'Indeed..' Athy agreed. 'Is it just me? Or am I getting shivers down my spine, hehe..'

'No me too..'

———––––—————————————.

So it seems me and Athy have come to the realisation, that we reincarted as two forgotten Princesses, from my favorite novel 'Lovely Princess'

Well, Athy has..WE also noticed that my name was never mentioned in the story, nor my existence..

Both me and Athy think that Auroralis died by birth.

'WAAAAAAA!' Me and Athy both cried at the same time.

'Princesses!' I heard two female voices say in chorus.

'Hwuaaaah!'

'Why are our adorable Princesses so upset?' Yvette observed

'Maybe they feel hungry?' Lily questioned.

Lillian York.

The only person from the book 'Lovely Princess' who claimed Athanasia was innocent. And for that she also gets killed by Claude's hands.

Despite being aware of the Ruby Palace incident, she stil volunteered to be Athy's nanny

The reason was because of our mother

She always admired how Diana's spirit was as free as a bird.

But she later died cause of childbirth

And Claude shockingly massacres everyone in the Ruby Palace.

'UWAAHH'

'I DISPISE YOU CLAUDE!!'

'ClAUDE YOU DIRTBAG!' Athy whined

'D-dont cry princesses!' Lily stated confused. Honestly, im traumatized for life..My father is gonna kill me when i turn 18 !? Seriously...

Im almost sure me and Athy ended in that screwed up book! And with that said..IM GONNA DIE!!

'Their not hungry, nor do they need new diapers..The princesses are lately getting a little needy..' Lily mentioned

Lily picked us up, gently caressing our back's 'Its okay Princesses, im right here.'

'Call me Jennette i dont wanna be Athanasia!!'

'Athy calm down for gosh sake!'

' WE WERE RIGHT! WE SHOULD LEAVE THIS DAMN PALACE!! Time make haste!!' Athy exclaimed

'Athy i swear i wanna commit homicide..'
———––––—————————————.

4 years has passed. And both me and Athy grew into two precious little princesses!