chapter - 1

" Maryam do you really think I'm lying ? " i looked at my cousin aka my bestfriend in disbelief " Amna I'm not saying that you are lying I'm just saying that you're hallucinating things bcz of stress and overthinking."

I looked at her and thought that maybe she is right bcz it can happen and I said " maybe Maryam you are right" she looked at me worried and said " Amna pls stop overthinking nothing going to happened" i nodded and we started to talk about random things " Maryam Amna beta niche ajao khana ready hai " my mom yelled from downstairs
( Maryam Amna child come downstairs dinner is ready ) 

We both were talking while going downstairs untill I see my 3 brother talking about random things and my dad watching news on tv and my mom who was in kitchen we walk towards her and help her to serve the food and after that we sit on our  chair and started eating silently bcz of my dad until my brother decided to broke that silence

"Amna" my big brother Hamza said and i looked at him " yes "  i replied "hum 3 horror movie dekhne wale hai tum 2 ko dekhna hai ?" i looked at Maryam and she nodded hiding the fact that she is afraid of horror movie and i looked at Hamza and said " ha Bhai "

( We 3 are going to watch horror movie do you both want to join ? )
( Yes bro )

After finishing the dinner we both come to my room to change in night suit after changing
We both went  Hamza's rooms where we saw that  they 3 were waiting for us.they told us to sit fastly then me and Maryam sit on the couch then my second brother ali asked " which movie do you want to watch " he looked at me " let's watch dabbe " i said, we all agreed and started to watch the movie. While watching movie i feel thirsty I got up and started to walk towards kitchen but my third brother Bilal stopped me " bring me snack " he ordered " what if I don't " i challenge " please " he looked at me with puppy eyes " okay " I said and come in kitchen.

The light were off i took my phone out of my pocket and turn the flash light on and walk towards fridge and took out one bottle of water and started to drink it . Suddenly I feel someone is breathing behind me I turn around to look but I see no one so I started to drink again then I took some snacks and started to walk out of kitchen but suddenly the spoon drop and i looked back and walk towards spoon to pick it and when I pick up the spoon I feel someone  breath in my ear and  said "Amna" in a very deep voice I flinch and get up and looked around to see who was it but I see no one so I just run out kitchen...

Comeing back in the room i throw the snack in front of Bilal and sit beside Maryam and continue watching the movie but I was not longer interested in movie i was just thinking about what happened a while ago in the kitchen after sometime the movie finished

We all went to sleep in our room and Maryam in the guest room and I was laying on my bed and was trying to sleep but i couldn't so i though to use my phone and that's what I did and after sometime i again feel someone breathing and this time i didn't turn around and closed my eyes tightly and started to recite aytal kursi but then i feel someone whispered in my ear " Amna " and I get up from there and walk towards bathroom and did wadu / ablution and took my namaz scarf and started to pray tahajjud while praying i feel like someone was watching me  and after I finish praying. I took out Qur'an sharif and started to read it aloud and I feel someone sitting infront of me and listening to me carefully . After half and hour i stopped reading and lay on my bed and my eyes started to feel heavy and I slept with in 10 min .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone it's my first story so please show some support and english is not my first language so if you see any mistake don't hate for that and let me know how you feel about this chapter
Thanks you and I would try to update you as fast as I can
Love you