chapter no - 10

In last chapter..

was dinner time and everyone was present there and we were eating until Abba said something " Umar called me today and there decision is Change " we all looked at him in confusion and ammi asked " what do you mean " " he called me today and said that I don't want to do nikah after 2 month..............

_________________________________________

We all were shocked after what Abba Said but then he continued Saying " he said let's do nikah after 2 days then we will do ruksati whenever you want " ammi smile happily and said " tell him okay " Abba nodded " so everyone nikah is fixed after 2 days " we all nodded then ammi said * and Amna go sleep in Maryam room or hamza room don't sleep alone " i nodded then said " let's all sleep in hamza room and watch some movie  as it will be the last time our Bhai will be hanging out with us as a single " hamza rolled his eyes and said " no one is allowed in my room " i chuckled " no one asked for permission Bhai " he looked at ammi " ammi tell them to Don't come in my room or else " we all ignored him and gose to our room to freshen up .

I walk in my room and took my night suit and was going towards maryam room but I saw that Ali was playing with the edge of her duppata while talking to her so I go into hamza room. And took bath in his bathroom .
When I come back after shower I saw that everyone present there armaan and Ali was sittings on one side and Ayaan and hamza was talking about something and Maryam was also sitting beside hamza and I beside her and hit with my elbow her and smiled teasingly and grab the hem of her sleeves . I was teasing her until Bilal come and sit beside me .

I looked at him and looked away and started to talk to Maryam but Bilal wrapped his hand around my shoulder " Bhai" I said but hamza didn't turn around " Bhaiii " I whined and this time i  grab hamza attention " what " i glared at Bilal " tell him to leave me now " hamza sigh and said " it's your matter so solve it yourself don't involve me " i glare at hamza " Bilal leave her what are you doing " Ali said " no she is not talking to me " Bilal said and Ali looked at me with raised eyebrows like why I'm not talking to him " he slapped me for no reason Bhai "Ali smacked him on his head and hamza kicked him " 50/50 now don't be angry Amna " bilal said then i give him side him then looked at hamza and he nodded so I hugged Bilal back .

We all sit back on our places and started to watch movie .we were watching movie until I smell that rose fragrance again so I looked here and there and sigh .hamza looked at me with eyes like what happened i just shook my head and we again started to concentrate on the movie suddenly I heard meowing so i look towards the sound and saw a cat staring at me . I started to feel uneasy so i distract my mine from the cat to movie then I put my head on Maryam shoulder and I don't know when I fell asleep .

It was morning I was laying beside hamza and Maryam i sat up in bed and saw that was sleeping on their previous palaces only. I woke Maryam up as we had to go collage . Then she goes in her room and I go in mine . When I walked in my room I saw that same cat from last night I walked towards bed and sit beside the cat and started to Patt him. But when I looked at his eyes i started to feel weird so i just get up and took my clothes and go in the bathroom and freshen up .

After getting ready when I come downstairs I saw maryam already there and was helping ammi with something i looked at time and grab Maryam hand and said " looked at time we are late let's go madam " I said them ammi said " breakfast..?" " We will eat college canteen" i yelled while walking outside and took rikshaw and sat in it .

" What's happening ?  " asked Maryam" huh ..? " I asked in confusion  " what is happening with you Amna Do you think I'm stupid I don't notice anything about you " she yelled " spill the tea now " she said and i nodded and started to tell her everything " why you didn't told me anything about this to me before" she said i looked down and said " sorry " then i looked at her " btw what happened between Ali and you ? " Her face started to turn red And ste started to told me everything.

* Flashback *

Maryam was going in her room until someone grabbed the hem of her sleeves she looked at the person and see that it was Ali she looked at him and asked " what happened..?" Ali shook his head " then ..?" Maryam asked " just wanted to stare at something beautiful" Maryam blushed and looked away  " by the way after Bhai nikah I will talk to ammi about us "   Maryam looked at him and said " what If Abba don't agree and take me with him ali  what will I do "  " relax Maryam nothing will happen I will make it work out just trust me " Maryam nodded then Ali said 

"  I can't turn water into wine
But I can turn you into mine "

Maryam chuckled a Little and said " that was cringe." Ali smiled while looking at maryam then said " let's go everyone is waiting for us " Maryam nodded " you go I will come after freshen up " 

" End of  flashback"

" Oooo so after hamza bhai nikah we are getting Ali Bhai nikah "we reached our college and I give money to the rikshaw drive and we both run towards the classroom . We were sitting on the classroom until a white cat come and sit beside me. I told Maryam to see and when Maryam saw it she was going to Patt his head but he hissed on her
I chuckled while looking at her expression and u started to Patt it and it come and sit on my lap maryam again was going to touch him but he again hissed I was watching them until my phone started to ring i pick up the call it's was ammi but while talking to her my eyes get widened and looked towards maryam ........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone it's my first story so please show some support and english is not my first language so if you see any mistake don't hate for that and let me know how you feel about this chapter
Thanks you and I would try to update you as fast as I can
Love you