The Journey Of Masamune.

In 2016 Masamune was 13 years old and aspired to be a traveler Just like his Father and Grandfather.7 years have passed, now Haruka is 20 years old, Masamune's plan to go traveling has been approved by both of Masamune's parents. There is an interesting story when Masamune was 16 years old, At that time he told his parents that he did not want to continue his studies at university when he finished high school. He said to both his parents.
Haruka: Mom and Dad, I don't want to continue my studies at university when I finish high school, I want to go out and travel to see the world just like Dad and Grandpa.

Then his parents answered: Can't Haruka because, you're still 16 years old and you can't travel until you're 20 years old. You can't go out to travel yet.. You must be 20 years old Only then can mom and dad allow you to go out on a trip, okay dear, don't be sad because this is for your good, okay.

Then Masamune accepted the decision of both his parents and from there Masamune started saving to travel...

Back to the present, Masamune has decided to go traveling on a motorcycle because he is not tired, but Masamune has to be frugal in order not to spend money, With oil filling Only because the cost of traveling is very expensive and you should save. 1 month before going on a trip, Masamune made a passport at the Japanese embassy, and bought necessary items for Go traveling Like Tent, Flashlight, lighter, shulter, stove and knife to cut Vegetables and so on. Masamune also bought a mat and a small table, and also instant noodles

And coffee and condensed milk, after one month of holding the passport Ready. On March 2021 at 7:54 am, Masamune's Passport was ready, at 8:00 am after shaking hands with his parents and asking for prayers Hopefully all matters will be eased so Masamune has breakfast with his family, After finishing breakfast, Masamune left to go to the Japanese Embassy. At 9:30 in the morning, Masamune had already arrived at Japanese Embassy, with travel essentials. Masamune entered the Japanese embassy office and took his passport, after taking the passport, Masamune left the Embassy office.Before leaving for the city of Tokyo, Masamune had bought a plane ticket to travel, But Masamune forgot that Japan had no land route to enter Korea. That's why traveling on a motorcycle is no longer possible and is replaced by walking. But that is used Masamune In order to go to Tokyo, the motorcycle is parked under the building. At a slightly expensive price.. At 12:20 in the afternoon, Masamune has arrived in Tokyo because of the flight ticket to the country What Masamune wants to go to is England as the first country for Haruka to go to. At 1:20 pm the flight time to England, Masamune went to the flight path. It's 1:57 The plane left for England.

2 months before going on a trip, Masamune booked an Airbnb in Manchester and exchanged Yen for Euros and also Wi-Fi...

MASAMUNE'S ADVENTURE CONTINUES..... PART 2 COMING SOON.