Arrived in Cairo Egypt.

I have arrived in Cairo Egypt, from Cairo International Airport to Cairo city. I was accompanied by someone who would take me for a walk in Cairo. His name is Ahmad Abdullah, 32 years old, living in Cairo. He is the one who accompanies me, for I'm in Egypt, after leaving the airport, Ahmad invited me to eat at a restaurant TUT'S EGYPTIAN EATERY...

Ahmad help me to order food, I said I want Mendy rice with Lamb Shank, Ahmad recommends Sahlab Water.

Sahlab is a hot drink made from several ingredients, namely condensed milk with orchid flowers or roses, then added dried coconut and cinnamon. What's interesting about this Sahlab drink It is the use of unusual toppings, namely powdered cinnamon and pistachio nuts.

A winter drink made from the essence of ground orchid flower bulbs, mixed with milk, sugar, and rose water, then garnished with chopped pistachios and cinnamon. Sahlab also became A traditional drink in the middle east in general, not just in Egypt. This includes Turkey, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Palestine.

This drink has a soft cream-like texture and is made from hot milk, grated coconut, and cinnamon, and can be served cold or hot.The process of making Sahlab is done by mixing Sahlab with sugar. Then, heat the milk with a mixture of sahlab ingredients, stir until thick and ripe, then ready to serve. Process This production takes about 20 minutes.

That is what Ahmad told, After we finish eating, I plan to taste the famous dessert in Egypt, which is Falafel. So I asked Ahmad Where is the shop that sells Falafel, then He answered at a Falafel shop in Cairo. I invited Ahmad to find a shop that sells Falafel.

We also looked for a Falafel shop, and we found a Falafel shop, Ahmad and I ordered two Sahaba Falafel,Placed on top of the bread, for me this falafel is very tasty.

After we finished eating, the clock showed already Maghrib, I said it's almost time Maghrib, You can send me to a hotel near Cairo.. but Ahmad wants to invite me to sleep at his house, I said it's okay if I sleep at your house?

He said it's okay to sleep near my house, I agreed to sleep at Ahmad's house, we arrived at Ahmad's house, he said if you want to enter the house you have to take off your shoes, and I was fine..

Ahmad introduced me to his mother and father, his father's name is Abdullah Ziyad And Ahmad showed the empty room in his house, He said before going to bed I had to take a shower because we were from outside.

I thanked Ahmad for allowing me to sleep at his house, I reminded Ahmad for the Maghrib prayer, and he smiled and nodded his understanding..

Tomorrow we will go to a historical place in Cairo, for example: the pyramids of Giza, see the Pharaoh's skeleton, and also the dead sea, which destroyed the Pharaoh's army..

Arrived in Cairo Egypt Part 2: New Chapter September 20...

MASAMUNE'S JOURNEY STILL CONTINUES!!!

"Thank you for supporting me, I really appreciate it"

شكرًا لك!