Update about me.

Hi! My name is Veena. I am pretty cool, but my mental health isn't. I am really thankful for all of you. Summer has just started and I went on a cool cruise! I was quite worried, but everything was okay! That trip I was a whole new person! I wasn't awkward at all! I made two friends there and had a whole ton of fun with my family. But once I got back I began to bed rot... It isn't too fun when I can get up and look pretty, or go shopping. I dyed my hair a dark purple today and really like it. I sorta feel like I've been avoiding this for awhile, but I'm not too sure how my mental health is doing.

  You guys don't know me too well, so I'll tell you some about myself. I like to play guitar and the drums. I like to draw, listen to music, and build model cars! I have an albino pet rat (Biggie big back big Mac) and a Bernese mountain dog. I enjoy to hang out with my friends and family, and watch movies. When the sun falls I like to go outside and ride my bike. It's cooler at night and I have sensitive skin.

   More about my mental health.
I appreciate you guys and your worries.. On the cruise I was distracted from my mental health, but when I got home I just laid in bed for what seems like forever. I bought a model car before the trip and I still haven't made any progress from me being in bed all the time. Some nights it gets bad and I feel like I should take a little vacation trip to the mental hospital to get better. But today I feel okay. It was a good day. Me and my parents went out to a pet store and Kroger.. I got some more food for my rat and some peaches. I have recently found out that I like peaches! We had to cross through Georgia to get to Florida where the cruise ship was and I seen so many peach signs! I told my parents that on the way back I wanted one. My parents forgot cause it was really late when we were in Georgia. But my mom bought me a peach when we got home. (June 1/2)

   I've been sorta lazy recently and I haven't been writing. But if you guys want, I can make stories on c.ai! Thank you for reading.

  I don't know when I can write again cause I've got no motivation, but thank you guys for liking my stories. It means a TON to me. I love you guys more than you could ever know.

See you soon,
                           Love, Veena.