𝟎𝟏

➤INES' POV

𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟓 𝐀𝐭 𝐉𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

{𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗨𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦, 𝗞𝗔𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗜 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦, 𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗦 𝗝𝗥, 𝗝𝗔𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗥, 𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛 𝗝𝗢𝗛𝗡𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗘𝗥 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘. 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘. 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨.}

ミ★My head popped up as I heard my friends, sister and me get called to the office, I looked at Keemar who was in the same class as me and we both looked at the  algebra 1 teacher, Mr. Styles as he looked up from his paper work and motioned us to leave the room. We quickly grabbed our things and went in the hallway. As soon as we got in the hallway we ran upstairs to the 400 hall while also ducking and dodging the police officers. "Ay ay i see them!" Keemar whispered yelled. He ran in the other direction and i followed him and I could see the rest of the crew running. We all stopped and everyone started talking at the same time. "HEY! quiet we need to stay calm once we reach the office cause if we all look panicked they are going to think that we did something bad." Isleigh stated. "But what if they know something we don't know Leigh?" Richie argued. We all looked at Isleigh after Richie said that. "Well then we see what they want. Lets go." Isleigh responded.

————-Time skip

ミ★"I know y'all are wondering why your group specifically got called to the office and the reason being is because someone -im not going to say who- but someone has informed us that you all are sneaking and carrying illegal substances in the school." Principal Reeves says. I turn my head to the group and spotted Keemar. His face looked normal but i can tell by his body language and how hard he was gripping his backpack he wanted to dash out that hoe cs on the real we did have have illegal substances but they're candy edibles. "If you don't mind we'd like to search you guys bags." Principal Reeves stated. Of course we had to abide by it if we liked it or not.

ミ★Our heads turned as the Principal's office door had opened and three police officers walked in and the last one had a police dog in his hand. I looked at Keemar only his grip was tighter this time and his veins were popping out this time of his hands. I tried getting his attention by doing a rhythmic tap that only us six know if something goes wrong. Keemar's head snapped towards me and his eyes met mine and as soon as he caught on to what i was doing his hands relaxed and his face started to look more calming.

ミ★ Principal Reeves did a hand motion to the officer who had the police dog. "Hey kids my name is Officer Hemlock and this here dog name is charlie. Shes been a police dog for 4 years." Officer Hemlock spoke. I rolled my eyes as we went on about his stupid job and this big ass dog that's currently scaring the absolute shit out of Jaheim. After he stopped yapping about his job he let the police dog go, and once it got loose she started going around the room and eventually made its way to Keemar it started barking like crazy but Keemar just sat there staring at me not moving a muscle.

ミ★ "What's in the bag kid?" Officer Kemlock asked. Keemar didn't say a word and the dog just kept barking so the officer pulled Charlie away from Maree and gave the dog to another officer and stood right behind Keemar. "Do you hear me son? I said what's in the bag." Officer Hemlock asked again, but this time he sounded way more aggressive and impatient so Officer Hemlock snatched the backpack away from Maree and started searching it. Richie looked at the others and me before turning back to Keemar and Hemlock.

ミ★ The room was quiet and still for about 3 minutes before the bag got passed to Principal Reeves who just kept staring at Keemar since he's the one who had the backpack. Once the bag was handed over to him he had a confused look on his face. "Candy? ..Officer Hemlock your dog went crazy..over candy?" Principal Reeves asked. My face softened as Principal Reeves said 'candy' and my head slowly turned to the group and their faces were settled just like mines, "Not just any 'candy' Reeves. Edible's." Officer Hemlock corrected. "𝐹𝑢𝑐𝑘."I cursed at myself, "Like cannabis? Weed?!" Principal Reeves questioned. "𝐴𝑛𝑛𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡." I thought.

★★★★★★★★★★★

𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞😭😭 𝐋𝐦𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬.
-𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗒❀