Unexpected Visit (GhostfacexReader) 1/2 🍋

(Some knife play, Along with praise, pet names, and aggression! )

(If you don't want to read all of this foreplay/background, I'll mark where the NSFW starts instead!)

As you were finally laying down for the night, resting your head as the distant noise of traffic from outside and the breeze of you fan cooled you, you snuggled yourself under your covers, TV on as you prepped yourself to watch a horror movie, it's title card flashing onto the screen. You'd never been scared by horror movies, you were in fact a big fan of them. Especially those of slashers. You'd highly imagined being in those movies, a killer chasing after you, your adrenaline pumping as your beat faster and faster while you tirelessly ran from them till you had nowhere to go, and as the killer would finally manage to catch up to you, cutting away the screen before your sudden death was to be heard by screams of horror and pain.

Something about it almost seemed to turn you on, and you didn't know why. You would obviously think of yourself as weird for it, but it never stopped you from fantasizing about it. You thought of it as the movie was playing, seeing how the plot began to unfold for those of unsuspecting teens to find out. Though, you could feel as if your eyelids were growing rather heavy. You'd had a long day of work, and the sudden realization of it had only now kicked in, making you grow more and more tired, dozing off until you were fully asleep as the movie was still playing.

But what you couldn't count for was the sudden movement of your curtains being gently blown by the outside breeze as your window was ever so slowly being slid open. A gloved hand reached in, as the other continued to raise the window fully till they placed that hand down onto the ledge along with the other, knife in hand as both gloved hands pulled themselves up and into the window, before landing with a soft thud onto the hard wooden floor of your bedroom. A black robe of some sort draped the floor, as a stranger of a black, cloaked robe dawning a mask of what was known as "Ghostface" was now in your bedroom, and looking towards you. The stranger made sure to shut and lock your window, as you had forgotten earlier that day. He then also made sure to lock your bedroom door before looking at your TV, which in hand was still playing the horror movie you'd dozed off to.

Ghostface would quietly walk to the side of your bed, carefully taking the remote to turn the TV off before he would peer down, inches from your face as he would take his knife, enough to only graze your cheek as he whispered. "So beautiful... Yet such a naughty boy~" He would chuckle gently to himself before reach a hand into his back pocket, producing a pair of black, fuzzy handcuffs to appear before he work on carefully handcuffing both of your hands to the railings of where you above head frame was behind your pillows. Ghostface would look at you for some more seconds, before having himself climb into your bed and now being on top of you, his knees crouching between your thighs while then leaning down into your ear as he cupped your cheek and whispered a slow but assertive "Wake up."

The noise and touch startled you, making your eyes then drift open, seeing the Ghostface mask staring at you enough to startle you and try to jump back, only to hear how the handcuffs you were rattled against your bed frame, and making you panic as you tried to get out, only for Ghostface to chuckle as he shook his head and whisper some more. "Shh, darling. Why try to mess up how beautiful you look right now?~ I've only just started to have you right where I want you." You continued to struggle, making Ghostface grow visibly annoyed before he gave you a hard slap to the cheek, stinging pain burning your cheek as it turned red from the imprint left behind.

"You will learn to be obedient, pet." You would hold back tears as you refused to look back at the Ghostface, before he would grab your chin and make you face him, cocking his head to the side. "Oh, don't cry love. I don't want to hurt you, but you should learn to listen to those quite literally above you, hmm?~" Your tears spilled as you shook your head, seeming to have quiet, pleading begs escape your throat for him to leave you alone, only for him to deliver another hard slap to your cheek, and having you stifle out a small cry of pain.