|#8. Her Health|

Vineet takes Ruhana to CityCare Hospital, which is near the club. The lady is taken into the emergency room. She’s injured on the head from hitting the corner of the table, and a bullet has grazed her arm. Moreover, Vineet feels that she may have fallen on her stomach, and he’s afraid that the baby might be hurt. He paces in the corridor, consumed by thoughts about his wife’s health. Priyanka watches him and understands his worries. She walks towards him and holds his hand.

“Vineet! Shaant ho jaao. Ruhana will be fine,” she reassures.

“Ye doctor ko itna time kyun lag raha hain? Maine Dr. Anjali ko bhi call kiya hain, usne kaha ki she will do an ultrasound to check the baby,” Vineet says desperately.

 Anjali ko bhi call kiya hain, usne kaha ki she will do an ultrasound to check the baby,” Vineet says desperately

“Relax, Vineet, sab thik hoga. Itni chinta mat karo. Tum usey time pe hospital le aaye na, sab thik ho jayega,” Priyanka tries to convince him.

 Tum usey time pe hospital le aaye na, sab thik ho jayega,” Priyanka tries to convince him

“Meri wajah se vo already upset thi, aur phir turant ye case aa gaya. Aur ab usey itni chot lag gai!! I am responsible for this. Maine usse kaha tha vo bureau mein ruke, lekin wo sunti hi kahan hain?” Vineet reasons, upset and blaming himself.

“Khud ko blame mat karo, Vinu! Sab thik ho jayega. Ruhana will be fine, aur hamara Baby bhi. Tum aise behave karoge toh Ruhana aur pareshan ho jayegi,” Priyanka says, understanding his plight.

Meanwhile, the doctor comes out of the emergency room, and they rush to them. Vineet is eager to know about his wife’s condition. The doctor, Dr. Prateek Singhal, glances at Vineet and assures him that his wife is fine. He informs them that the bullet only grazed her, and she panicked due to the loud noise. There’s a cut on her head, and it will take a few days to heal.

Dr. Prateek further states that there’s no harm done to the baby, but they should check with the gynecologist. Vineet asks if they can meet her, and the doctor allows and also tells them that they can take her home once she regains consciousness.

Priyanka and Vineet enter the room and find Ruhana asleep on the bed. She fainted on their way to the hospital and has been given some anesthesia for treating the wounds. Vineet holds her hand and murmurs an apology. Though he's not at fault, he blames himself for her condition.