「 Peace between nations of all beliefs.」

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Prince Tsukasa of the Tenma kingdom eyes down a letter. It wasn't in regard to any urgent matter; it was not about some conflict between kingdoms nor a life-threatening alert. Rather, a preserved memo. Distinctive and unforeseen, it undoubtedly spiked the curiosity of the young noble.

"My eyes must be conceiving me! It can't be-!" Oh but it isn't! Prince Tenma couldn't believe his very own eyes, as if he lost his eyesight! A letter from Prince Kamishiro himself! Why is it that they are able to communicate? Beforehand, the kings and queens from the south to the east have come forth and urged a contract: "Peace between nations of all beliefs." Well really the reason for this unexpected unison was simple.

"For their heirs to marry each other, in hopes of having the future take them to higher opportunities."

All deemed for the nobles, the children they brought to be the future leaders of tomorrow, going through their footsteps; their journey untold and for them to solve with junctions. The children were hesitant and against the idea of this whole conception of what they call harmony. But what is there to gain when they are no longer royals and out to the streets, with no experience of jobs of the poor? He had to accept it, basically.

To where does the point even last? Let me explain more for your better understanding. Tsukasa Tenma, was later engaged to someone from those heirs. He doesn't know who, although all will be let loose once he gets the throne and when he considers now as his own. This whole contract led the younger versions to be able to communicate without the guilt of shame, they are able to vent their deepest sorrows in a form of secretive gatherings, organized by an heir from time to time! And a meeting such about that certainly, there he met the most fascinating man Tsukasa laid his pretty eyes on, Rui Kamishiro: The prince of Aetheria.

The two princes had formed a connection over that same day, having to have exchange kingdom addresses to send personal letters from time to time as a form of company and entertainment. Rui Kamishiro may not be able to notice the blonde's demeanor towards him, but to all others there is one lone thing.

The prince of Eldoria had fallen high over heels for the prince of Aetheria.

Giggling hysterically with a flustered face, the blonde prince practically ran around his room, daydreaming about his encounters with Prince Kamishiro. The letter in his hand wanted to be saved and laid upon the table instead, rather than be gripped and waved around. "TSUKASA TENMA! This is no way to behave, you are a royal for SEKAI's sake!" Tsukasa hurriedly huffed over as he sat on his red, silky bed made from the most expensive fabrics the dealers could offer.

Even after all that, his heart throbbed as he slowly ripped the waxed sealing from the letter. Oh how exciting albeit very worrying, Tenma thought. He opens to what he believes is fresh paper made from the finest and remarkable tree that grows near the kingdom of Aetheria, Esteria Wormwood I believe? Ah, The paper was of course, filled with the black ink Rui freshly made from his cauldron! Did I mention Rui's expertise in Magic of all kinds? His Kingdom is the embodiment of the whole concept of all things peculiar! Entrancing truly!

...

The letter He received today, Tsukasa noticed a comma in the middle of a phrase.

"It changed the meaning, did you intend this?"

"One stroke and you've consumed my waking days."

It says;

"My Dearest, Tsukasa." With a comma after dearest.

You've written, "My dearest, Tsukasa."

.
.
.

Blasphemy! Tsukasa believes this is all just a joke from the heavens! Kamishiro couldn't possibly be as deceptive as him, right? "My delusions are getting the best of me! What awful behavior from a soon-to-be husband of a lovely princess! We couldn't possibly turn down this crazy agreement, an absurd child the old folks would conspire about!"

But oh who could blame the poor, miserable prince, who now lies in his mattress sobbing silently as the sun slowly loses its light to let the moonlight shine in its glory.

Bonus;

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Meanwhile with the other prince who had lost his self-control, overthinking his actions once again is now currently having a breakdown. His co-leader, who has a name tag that consists of the letters "Toya Aouyagi" had tried to intervene but was cut off as the heir of Aetheria threw a bottle of suspicious liquid at the floor along with other substances.

"I CANNOT BELIEVE I DID SUCH AN OUTRAGEOUS THING, AOUYAGI! Why did you not do ANYTHING in your power to stop my nonsense! How embarrassing for the prince of Eldoria!" Rui exclaimed as he paced and paced nervously, unable to stop the worries and guilt he was carrying on his shoulders. Toya responded back nonchalantly, his tall figure covering the only light source of the room.

"And yet, my highness, you specially asked me to not disturb you when it comes to your personal life. I had just done my job didn't I?"

"I did not expect you to believe me! You are far wiser than me!"

Rui couldn't stop the urge to pull out the strands of his lavender hair. "What is Tenma's reaction for this!? Is he going to stop communicating with me?! On behalf of my stupidity, I take the blame for that absurd letter!"

"My prince please stop pulling your hair, have faith in the prince of Eldoria to talk to you personally as prince to a prince. No need to panic, he's a wonderful fellow, I am sure that he'll accept your confession and he'll maybe go along with an invitation for the White day ball." Toya shushed the wailing man on the floor, sitting as if he was grounded by his parents. Kamishiro sobbed less before standing up with a sad cat-like frown, Toya furrowed his eyebrows in awe at the man before he could even speak.

"Hmmh..thank you, Aouyagi." Rui Smiles. "Your words always make me feel less pathetic than I already am."

A chuckle leaps out at the young boy, before finally replying, "Always happy to help, my prince, he is my brother after all.."

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

-𝑭𝒊𝒏