-3- Bad Decisions.

A/N: I hope you're all enjoying the second volume so far. My updates are every Wednesday.

Don't ask me why I was letting my recent attacker lead me to his apartment. I mean, it sounds like the classic dumb-girl move, right? The poor, innocent teenage girl following a strange boy back to his apartment seemed like it came out of an abduction movie.

"Here you go." He said, entering his apartment first and holding the door for me.

I hesitated before entering. Would I ever see this hallway again?

He caught my eye. "Don't worry, you're safe here. Safer than probably sleeping on the streets."

I raised an eyebrow. "How'd you know I was going to sleep on the streets?"

The idiot grinned. "I didn't. You just told me."

I could've slapped him. I mean, who like, does that? What kind of person grabs information without actually asking for it? A creep, that's who.

I brushed past him. Looking around at my surroundings, I viewed a small kitchen to the left and a living room sharing the same room. To the far right corner, a short hallway appeared with two rooms. One, I guessed, was a bathroom. And obviously the other was a bedroom. For a boy, he was considerably neat. The air smelled of his cologne, (I had managed to catch a whiff of him while walking here), and also of some kind of cleaning fluid.

"Clean." I observed, blinking.

I heard chuckle from behind me as he crossed into the kitchen. "Are you hungry?"

My stomach noticeably growled. "No."

"Do you do that a lot?" Blake asked, observing me and pulling a pot out of a cabinet.

I made a face. "Do what?"

"Lie." He simply shrugged, turning the faucet on and looking at me.

I rolled my eyes, "I don't lie. You're the crazy one."

"Excuse me?" He asked with a laugh.

"You planned to rob me in a train station and you also let that bastard grope me."

Blake's expression turned serious. "I didn't know it would get that out of hand."

"The fact that you were going to take my money tells me you're a bad person. I'm only sleeping here tonight because I have nowhere else to go."

A small smile tugged at his lips, an impending smirk and a flash of fake hurt making it's way also, "So you're taking advantage of me?"

"That's exactly what I'm doing."

Blake looked like he was controlling a smile as he shook his head and retrained his attention to his overflowing pot of water.

"Now if you don't mind," I said with a glare, "I'm going to bed."

He checked his watch, "It's seven fifty-five."

I scowled. Was he questioning my sleeping choices too? "So?"

"It's just a little..early."

"Would you mind if you kept your thoughts to yourself?"

Blake held up his hands while biting his lip in a smile.

I stormed out of the room, heading straight for the room down the hall and hoping it was a bedroom.

"Oh, that's my-" he started, but I opened the door and slammed it shut while cutting off his stupid sentence. I stood with conflicting thoughts. I didn't know what I expected, really. I mean, dirty laundry at least?