chapter 11

+ Hello people! Here is another chapter! I hope y'all enjoy, again if you have any requests for ships, or ideas for a story you can message them to me or comment them down, I would love to hear them! +

---

"Dr. Wartski." Phoebe said as she and Ray took a seat. "Well hello! What do you guys need help with this time?" He spoke with a chuckle "Do you know anything about how a soul that has passed over can come back alive?" Phoebe asked, right to the point. Her face was stern. The smile from Dr. Wartski dropped "Not a lot. Why do you need to know?" He asked in response, as Phoebe went to answer "none of -" Ray cut her off with the platen truth "Phoebe's little ghost girlfriend is alive now, has been for about a week." Dr. Wartski looked concerned.

"Well? Spit out what you know!" Phoebe snapped, Ray was shocked and took a step back "calm down, all I know is: If a passed soul comes back after being gone for sometime, it means that they have a reason, they could have been summoned, or their story isn't finished." He said spoke picking up a book "oh, ok that's not bad, entirely." Phoebe responded, no one had 'summoned Melody, so what part of her story isn't done?

"This will have more information,  bring it back to me in a month." Dr. Wartski said handing her the book he had picked up. "Thank you." Phoebe and Ray thanked him for his help before leaving back to the shop.

---

Phoebe opened the door to the fire house to see the car was gone. "Hey I'm back!" She shouted as she took of the flannel she was wearing before looking around the house for Melody. She went to the living room and saw that the show Trevor and Gary had been watching was on. "Melody?" She called once more, no answer.

She walked up to check Melody's room, not there either. She opened the door to hers to see Melody curled up under the covers of her bed sound asleep.

She walked over to the bed and pulled the blankets up over Melody's shoulder before giving her a kiss on the head.

She made her way to the loungeroom and fell back onto the couch. And soon enough she was asleep.

---

Phoebe had woken up to see Melody laying on her chest as she smiled to herself.

"Good morning darling." Melody said as she looked up to her as she blushed from the pet name. "Morning" Phoebe said as she looked around to see she was still on the couch and her brother and Lucky were in the kitchen.

"What time is it?" Phoebe asked ing a groggy tone "I thinks it's like 1 in the afternoon?" Melody replied as she placed her head back on Phoebe's chest. "OI love birds! Want some lunch?" They heard Lucky call, Phoebe looked at Melody who smiled as she sat up, now straddling Phoebe on the couch. She gave her a quick kiss on the lips before she got up and walked into the kitten leaving Phoebe behind on the couch in a confused daze.

"Hey, your Melody right? Phoebe ghost girl?" Lucky asked as she saw Melody wander into the kitchen. "Sure am, but not really a ghost anymore." Melody gave a small smile to lucky before looking to the table to see pizza for lunch. She grabbed a slice and took a bit. "What the fuck do the put in this shit?" She asked swolloeing what she had in her mouth. "This is fucking amazing!" She was now grinning as she took another bit. "Not to sure? Glad you like it." Lucky replied.

Phoebe made her way into the kitchen, she came up behind Melody and wrapped her arms around her waist and laid her head on her back. "What's for lunch?" She asked in a tierd tone, she slightly confused at why she was so tired, she got plenty of sleep, Trevor's voice snapped her from her thoughts "pizza!" It was Trevor's favourite.

+ Hello gremlins! 684 words for this chapter! I'm sorry for the late up date, I had to get some extra sleep for my school enrollment interview! Anyways have an amazing day/night lovelys! +