lucy

The morning I ran away from home , I went to California by riding the city bus and hitch-hiking. I decided to run away because my parents were abusive and they don't like me also I got bullied at my school.

When I finally got to California which took one and a half days to get to I trespassed at a school and slept under the stairs outside because I had no where else to go and I was to tired to walk anymore. The next morning when I woke up I decided to go to the beach so I can get in the water to get the dirt of of my body because I did not want to look like I'm a dirty girl.

When I was getting out of the water I went to the outside bathroom to change into my new set of clothes that were dry. After that I walked to Starbucks to get a vanilla bean frapochinno and a cookie with a couple bucks I had , also I needed to charge and get WiFi for my phone that I don't have money to pay my bills on because I ranway of course. When I ordered my things I waited for them to call my name , while I was waiting a beautiful girl walked in and got in line then they called my name and I took my stuff then i sat down and the beautiful girl had got her order already and sat at the table that was across from me .

The girl told me that I was pretty and then she asked why I was alone. I told her everything and the truth . then she asked if I had any where to stay , I told her that I just got to California yesterday and how I slept at a school.

the girl told me that I can stay at her house and I said ok . but before we left she started to take off her sunglasses that covered her face and told me she was Ariana grande .

I was really excited because I love Ariana grande she is my idol. I am obsessed with her❤️