my new home

when I got to Ariana's house I was amazed because her house was really nice . when we got in side Ariana showed me around. I loved it all. finally ari showed me my new room and it was beautiful . Ariana asked me how many outfits I had and I told her 2 . so air said that we could go to the mall after she gets her disguise together so people don't know who she is.

we finally left and once we got Sri said that we should go to Claire's to get some bows, jewelry , and a new phone case.
next we went to forever 21 and we both got stuff. ari helped pick out my outfits which were beautiful. ari picked out a couple of crop tops , joggers , jeans, shirts ,and new shoes. we got in the photo booth together and took really cute pics

then we went to wet seal and got the latest fashion trends . ari took me to hollister and Aeropostale also . then she thought I needed more shoes so we went to journeys and got some white converse , black vans , and red toms.

soon we both got hungry and went to chick-fil-a while we were there we talked to get to know each other and then she said by the way how old are you? . 13 I replied . then we talked about our hobbies and other stuff.

after a while we went back home and watched a movie together called Annie (the newer version). we both enjoyed it after the movie we went to our own rooms and went to sleep.