chapter :3

~Chauhan's

As the sarpanch and his family returns back to home . I came out from kitchen with bhabhi and went to the main room .

"Maa , papa who was he ? Why was he here ?" I asked getting curious about that man .

"Beta come here we will tell you everything " They goes to sit on the sofa .
"Why are you all so serious papa ? Bhaiya ?" I said seeing their face .

"Ishu the man who came to our house was sarpanch of our village . He is also the sarpanch of many villages and is very known man in the Rajsthan . " My brother says

Listening to this i gots more confused as why would he came to their house . Seeing my expression my father says "beta you know right we are always there for you no matter what and we love you so much more then you can imagine ."

"I know papa but why are talking this emotionally " i said getting nervous.

"Beta he came to our house because unhe tu pasand ayi hai Ishu" i got more nervous and confused as I have never met that man so how came he likes me ?

"He saw you when you went to mahadev's temple . Toh woh Tera hath mangne aye the Ishu " his brother says while he comes and sit down on his knees and helds my hand .

"He is very respected man Ishu . And unki family bhi utni hi achi hai . I know them because they helped me once . Agar tu unse shadi krti hai toh you will be very blessed Ishu . You trust me right? that I wouldn't say it if I don't like that family " he says while seeing my nervousness.

"Bhaiya I trust you very much. I will do it if you all like him . I trust you all . " I said while seeing them . They all got very happy .

"We are very happy for you Ishu . We will call them tomorrow to give our answer ." My father's says patting my head .

"Okay papa. I will go to my room now . " I said and went to my room . I sat on the bed and started thinking about my life and about how did I even got into this .

"Panditji said right . I guess from here my life will change . " I mutterd to myself . When her door opens and my bhabhi comes .

"Bhabhi " i said and she comes to her and sit beside me holding my hand . " Didi i know you might be scared now because this is when your life starts to change in sometime you will be married and will go their house

But trust me didi I have even listened about our sarpanch, like bhaiya said he is very respected man even though he has some serious impression but I can say that he and he's family will take care of you very well "

My bhabhi says honestly . " I know bhabhi if you all say i believe you . But I m sad , I don't want to go leaving you , bhaiya , maa, papa " i said while tears started forming in my eyes .

"Didi i know this pain but don't worry we are always here for you and also you will see that after sometime you will realise that you got one more family who loves you like their daughter. You are never alone so please don't cry " bhabhi says while she hugs me .

Her brother comes and sees his wife and his younger sister hugging each other and he went towards them and join their hug .

"Ohh here our teddy bear comes !" I said while lightly laughing at my brother . "Don't came back crying when you wouldn't get my bear hugs after you are married " he says jokingly but that things makes their both heart cry .

"No way i m not going to miss you ehh" I said while poking my tongue out to him and we all three of laugh at my childish nature .

"Okay come on dinner is ready " bhabhi says and they went all went down and sits at the dining table with maa and papa .

We all had dinner and talked about random things and after doing the dishes and went to their seprate room .

I was sitting on my bed ,deep in my thoughts when the door opens and papa came. "Papa" i said and he come and sits beside me . "Papa why are not sleeping . You know it's not healthy for you to wake till late ." I said while holding his hand .

"I know beta . Mein toh bus tumse bat krne aya tha " "kya bat hai papa ?" I asked " beta ek bat sachi batana, kya tujhe yeh rishta manzoor haina ? Tujhe hamare khatir haan bolne ki zaroorat nahi hai thike ?" He says worrily.

"Papa mujhe app par pura bharosa hai app jobhi krenge hamare ache ke liye hi karenge . Agar apko lagta hai hum unke sath kush rahenge toh fir Hume manzoor hai papa " i said with all honesty

Papa hugs me and pates my back . "You know na ki tu hamari sabse ladli hai and yes don't tell your brother or else he will be angry" he says jokingly and we both chuckled on that .

" Achaa fir hum kal unhe phone karke bata denge thike beta " "thike papa aur abhi app ache se sojaye aur hamari tension mat lijiye" i said knowing my father's inner turmoil.

"Thike beta aur tu bhi so ja jaldi ab" he says and kisses my head and goes out of the room, closing the door .

I changed into my simple plain saree and went to sleep with the image of my future husband when I saw him accidentally , standing outside our house .

She was also as captivated by him but she hid herself when he made eye contact while she was trying to see him .

She's is extremely introvert but can be extrovert with her closed ones . She is also very shy and very innocent girl and loves everyone with her heart in her hand.

_________________________________________

Hello to all ! This is my first time ever writing a story so I hope you will also understand about my mistakes .

And please be free to tell me if I m wrong anywhere .

And also thank you to all of those who supports my story !💕 Lots os love to you all !💟🌈