Momo love

Izuku was walking to momo dorm room she asked him for a study session she sounded so excited when he said yes she ran off and he was now going when he saw his crush uraraka.

Izuku////: h-hi Ochoa.

Uraraka: what you gonna do?

Izuku: gonna study with momo why?

Uraraka: maybe later see ya Izuku.

He smiled and got to momo dorm room where he knocked on the door hearing momo to come in it was kinda dark but one he hear the door slammed shut and felt hands grabbing at him and he saw red ish eyes.

Izuku: mmm m-momo?

Momo: that's right baby/ she shoved her hand into his pants and searched around using her fingers to enter his lower lips making his eyes roll back.

Izuku tries to say something but he was more forced on her big rod against his asscheeks momo was kissing his neck making him moan.

Momo: what's wrong baby.

Izuku could only moan and gulps and momo pushed him to the ground on his knees with momo showing off her cock to him.

Momo: don't you like it Izuku I been working it out when I think do you~

Izuku didn't say anything and just watch as she slap his face with it and she giggled when he couldn't even stop looking at it and she put it against his lips and shoved it down his throat making him gag on her massive cock and she started to thrust deep into him it almost reaches his stomach and she kept thrusting into she release her fist load into his belly making it bigger.

Momo: god that felt good and for the second course.

She forcibly took it out of his mouth hurting his throat so much she got him on her bed with his ass up in the air and he is zonk out of his mind.

Momo looked at his fat ass and saw his asshole and spit on her cold and lined it up and stuffed it in him and he screamed only to be muffled by her hand and she shhh him with tears rolling down his cheeks and she just like a horny dog just kept going intel she release all her content into his ass.

Momo;god your so fucking tight i love you/ she kissed him with him basically in heaven at this point.

She flipped him over seeing his wet pussy got her excited to the point she got hella hard again she stuff it in him hearing the door open seeing uraraka standing their underly shocked and sadden swing momo pound him into the bed and she just watch him being fucked by momo with the wet claps of her cock slamming into his wet pussy intel he was hugging here Intel she released everything into him and she walked over to uraraka and said that she can't match up with her with that tiny tent. 

Uraraka saw Izuku manning and twitching like crazy she got tears on her face and she fell to her knees seeing him in heaven she left him alone to be alone herself.

Later in say a while Izuku got pregnant by momo and she was just crying knowing she will be a mama but Izuku has different feelings knowing momo is like this confront him quite a bit actually and happy to be a parent he was just worried momo was just gonna see him as a toy to fuck with or a actual person.

After three or so months Izuku got a baby girl now he named her Anna since momo was freaking out since she didn't want to tell her parents but Izuku told her if she didn't then he won't let her see her own daughter.

Momo told her mom and she seemed to be very upset? Or happy she couldn't tell at all and momo left hopping she isn't to mad and momo saw her beautiful daughter she got her finger touched and she died form cuteness.

Izuku hit her on the head saying if she doesn't get to do anything any more and Momo immediately got up and started snuggling with her new daughter.

_______________________________

704 words and I hope you enjoyed