Human In Monster School

Y/n: "You've been accepted to Youkai Academy, classes start a week from now and there will be a bus to pick you up at downtown."

You looked confused but you put the paper in your pocket and walked to the store.

After coming back from the store, you returned home and cooked yourself some instant ramen. This paled in comparison to your sister's meals but it was the best that you got and had to make do with. You took out that form from your pocket.

Y/n: This has got to be a joke, there can't be a chance in hell that the weird guy dropped this for me. I mean, what are the coincidences of that happening? Whatever, I try it out... to make my sister proud.

A Week Later...

You were currently waiting at the bus stop early in the morning. You yawned as you grabbed something from your pocket, it was a granola bar. You tore off the wrapping and took a bite out of it.

HONK HONK!!!

You turned your head to see the bus which had "Youkai Academy" to it's destination.

Y/n: Guess this is my bus.

The bus stopped in front of you and opened up revealing the bus driver smoking a cigar.

Bus driver: Youkai Academy?

You nod and hopped on, you took your seat while the man closed the door.

.

.

.

Intro...

Now sitting on the second row of the bus you stare at the window, passing by cars and people in the city. You thought to yourself about what this school was going to be like since you couldn't find anything about the school which was weird but figured that they didn't have a website, you had one headphone in and listened to your music. That's when you heard someone snickering and the only person on the bus was the driver, must be laughing at himself.

Y/n: Weirdo...

Just as you said that, the man turned his head over to you while driving making you sweat. 

Bus Driver: So Youkai Academy, huh? He, He...

Y/n: Uh, yeah. I said that before I got on the bus... Shouldn't you be paying attention to the road? 

Bus Driver: Hohoho... You should pay attention to what I have to say.

Y/n: I don't care about your life story old man, just keep driving.

The bus driver chuckled as he fixed his hat with one hand while keeping the other on the wheel. For some reason, you had this uneasy feeling in your gut... You didn't know what it was but it was sending you chills down your spine. Just then, as the bus was approaching a tunnel and your wifi went out making your music cut off.

Y/n: Huh, why the hell did it stop? 

You looked up and was shocked at what you saw in front of you. It was that tunnel that you entered, everything around you spiraling around in different colors, the driver started laughing as he held the smoke with his fingers.

Y/n: Am I high?

Still shocked at what was happening, the driver turned his head to say something to you.

Bus Driver: Get ready boy, because you're in for a ride! Gehahahahaha!

With how everything was changing so fast you started to breath heavy.