One

*Dodge*
Hi my name is Dodge and I'm 13 and I have a twin named Dylan. We both have blonde hair and perfect crystal blue eyes. Dylan and I are in a orphanage and we hate it here because we are werewolves and there is another set of werewolves but they are 14 and we all hate eachother. Well today is this thing we hate called 'Adoption Day'. I hate it because we get skipped everytime. I got dressed in:
~Neon Green shirt with a black skull
~Black skinny jeans
~Black Vans.
Dylan dressed in the same thing just not skinny jeans. We walk downstairs and stand in groups of 4. Lucky us we got paired with the snobby twins! Just when 9 boys walked in. "They are gonna pick us" Tiffany said. Dylan and I growled at them. They growled back.

*Cameron*
The boys and I want to adopt a werewolf and so we went to the orphanage and walked in. I then hear "They are gonna pick us" come from one of them and following that I heard growls. I look over to see 2 sets of twins growling at each other. The set in green seem cool. The set in pink seem fake. I walk up to the set of twins. "Hi guys my name is Cameron" I say "Hi. My name is Tiffany" The girl in pink said alittle to cheerfully. "My name is Jack" The boy in pink said alittle to grouchy. "Hi Cameron our names are Dodge and Dylan" The set in green said in unison. "Well. Which one is which." I ask "My name is Dodge and he is Dylan" The girl said. I nod my head and walk to the boys and see them sitting down looking exausted. "Why y'all look tired?" I ask "We couldn't find a right kid" Matt said. "I did" I say pointing at Dodge and Dylan. "They are perfect" Taylor said. I walk up to Ms. Witch. "Did you find anyone?" She asks "Yes. I pick Dodge and Dylan" I say "Omg. You'll love them. They are really good kids but sometimes they turn abit badass." She says nodding. I finish with paperwork and turn around and see Dodge and Dylan standing with their bags. "We have good hearing ya know" Dodge says laughing. Dylan smacks her in the back of the head and Dodge smacks Matt in the head since he was sitting. We got in the car I look back at the twins to see they are staring into eachothers eyes. I then see them nod and fall asleep.