Chapter 5 ⁝ Goldia

(BEFORE I WRITE ANYTHING ABOUT THIS CHAPTER, RIGHT NOW IT'S TUESDAY DEAD IN THE MORNING, AT 9:30 I HAVE A DOCTORS APPOINTMENTS SO PLEASE WISH ME LUCK- ALSO THIS CHAPTER MAY BE SHORT- IM TRYING TO UPLOAD EVERYDAY WHICH I HAVE SUCCEEDED SO FAR)

TW- Child neglection, Strict rules??, cream (cross x dream) (please tell me if i forgot any warnings)

(The icon / picture for this chapter i found was on google, it was the only imagine of goldia i could find, this chapter is about goldia as a child, probably eleven years ago)

(here's the ages!↓🦴🩰)

G: 6 Y/O (11 years ago) 🎇

SC: 8 Y/O (11 years ago) ⭐❌

F: 14 Y/O (11 years ago) 🙏🏻

L: 11 Y/O (11 years ago) ⭐

(I think i got them right- anyways enjoy the chapter)

꒰ 𓆩♡𓆪 ꒱ GOLDIA POV —

Little goldia was in her bedroom playing and doodling with watercolors drawing swirls and splashes, she then stopped, she was meant to be at maiden school, tidying, reading obeying rules but dream thought she was to young, even though then lux was seven she was at maiden school for about three years, she left at the age of ten since whenever lux made a mistake she would get punished, and dream found out he didn't want her to keep going even though lux resisted.

Goldia putted her papers to the side, she grabbed her "diory", it was pastel pink with cute drawings on, she opened a page, her handwriting was pretty smooth and readable even though she was six, still she had spelling mistakes and some scribbles, she writes in her "diory" (diary).

"ꏂ ↪ Dear diory . . . 』✭

Tooday daddy was bissy for the empier! i rarey saw him tooday °•

(≧﹏ ≦) and other dady was in room sad :(  . . .

sister and broffers wurr bissy in thing call skool ♡

—Goldia"

The "diory" had pretty doodles on the pages (✭,ꏂ ↪, ♡,(≧﹏ ≦)) and had quite a few spelling mistakes since she never been to school, of course Lux and sometimes faith would help her and teach her, starcross was normally play with goldia since he didn't want to teach her or anyone else since he wanted to play instead, Dream would sometimes play with goldia but mainly teach or not remember her due to the empires responsibilities, normally he would forget her name and call her "lux" or "golden" or any other of his children's name besides faith (since he was the oldest), he would also call her by similar names like "goldie" "gold" etc, the list of names goes on, not to mention cross, he would never leave his room, the only times he would leave was then it was night, dream would daily knock onto crosses room and give him energy (such as water (at first he would complain about it not being chocolate milk but now in the present he hides the fact he loves chocolate milk)and some foods).

Goldia never really HAD friends, at the age eight lux told her what friends were, once at the age of four goldia walked out of the castle wandering through the empire, she made it to this large stone brick cold wall, she sat by it picking flowers (daisys i guess?) until she heard this voice.

"is someone on the other side of this wall?"

"hai! i...j-joldya.." 

since they were behind a stone wall their talking could sound different,(ALSO since she's four she can't talk properly i think- unless it was only for me i couldn't speak until six - seven)