A little rumor

The next morning, as the bell rang, everyone was heading to class.

But soon they were getting notifications on their social media and looking through their phones they see something shocking.

A picture of sunset shimmer being carried in the arms of the local bad boy: rover silverton.

Everyone was shocked and horrified by this little rumor.

Sunset shimmer dating the leader of the diamond dudes.

Meanwhile back at the diamond dudes auto shop upstairs.

As the sun shines on sunset face, she wakes up, recovering from a hangover.

"Ugh" she groans as she lifts her head up, finding herself in a strange place.

"Oh good you're awake" she was startled by rover, who was by her side sitting in a chair.

"Ah!" Sunset backed up, worried and terrified.

But rover showed no signs of fear, he just sits in a chair looking at her calmly, then he sits on the bed.

"It's ok it's just me" he eased her by helping her up.

"Hey" she muttered softly.

"Hi" he waved, "how do you feel?" He asked.

She sees behind him were the other two: spot and Fido who both waved at her.

"Hey"

"Sup"

"You ok" rover asked.

"Yeah, I'm good what happened last night" she asked.

But soon the diamond dudes exchanged confusion looks.

"You mean you don't remember?" Fido asked.

"No?"

"Well last night you came to our work at the bar, you were crying over about your boyfriend betraying you so the your best friend" rover recaps.

Then her face dropped as she suddenly realized it, "oh right that, listen I wanna apologize I didn't-"

But rover interrupted her, "no need, I should really be thanking you"

"Thanking me?"

"Yeah it's because of you last night our boss finally gave us a raise" he and his friends showed her the huge amount of tips they got from last night.

"Oh" she was surprised.

"It's enough to help us, thank you sunny d and I wanna say I forgive you"

"What?"

"Oh I don't know if you remember this but you told me how you wanted to go back and change it all and after what you for to us last night I decided to forgive me"

"Really"

"Yeah, it's not easy being a mafia boss leader when everyone is up against you but is it true what you said last night"

"What is?"

"That there could be a better life for us then being criminals"