Part 13

Over the next few weeks, Nicole toyed both Jessica and Merinda in many different ways. At the beginning, Nicole just sent videos and photos of her and Bill's sexual adventures to test the mother and daughter but their reactions were more than what she expected. The mother Merinda was clearly turning to a cuckquean while the daughter Jessica was the dumbest girl on earth for not realizing that Nicole's man was no other than her father Bill Giles.

The evil seductress slowly corrupted the faithful father. She started wearing more revealing clothes to work and always found the perfect time to be alone with Bill. Once he tasted the forbidden fruit, Bill couldn't resist Nicole's advance whenever she came in office. He slowly became the kind of man that he used to despite the most.

One time Jessica called Bill asking if he knew the guy Nicole was dating at his company. Little did Jessica know, it was her father who was getting a blow job from her very best friend at that very moment.

"...I don't know sweetie, We are...agrrhh...very...professional here" Bill tried hard not to groan but Nicole's tongue was licking every inch of his shaft.

"Is that so? I thought you must know because the guy she described was strikingly similar to you" Jessica said.

"Arrghhh...arghhh...YES...oops...I mean no...I can't possibly know...arghh...this guy..." Bill replied. His trembling voice was mixed with louder moans.

"Are you ok dad?" Jessica worriedly asked.

"...I'm fine sweetie, I just had...mmmrghh" Bill's sentence was abruptly stopped because his mouth had been covered by Nicole's cherry scented kiss. The two indulged in the spit swapping long kiss despite Jessica was worriedly yelling over the phone. Nicole wrapped her hands over Bill's neck as she pushed her tongue deeper to the married man's throat. Bill was in heaven already, he clumsily cut off Jessica's call to freely enjoy his young slut. Nicole almost laughed at the scene, the devoted father was getting more and more corrupted each day under her hand.

Nicole soon made love to Bill even at home. Every night in his garden office, the two indulged in the most sinful act. And after every steamy session, the evil seductress always made sure to let the cuckquean Merinda suck the cum out of her pussy. It was such a pleasure to have total control of the so called feminist of 21st century Merinda Giles.

The evil girl even push the humiliation of Merinda further. Not only forcing the poor wife to eat her husband's cum out of his mistress, Nicole made Merinda admitted that she liked to be verbal humiliated in front of her husband. The humiliation increased each day, to the point that one day Merinda was forced to see Nicole and Bill fucked.

"I don't think this is right, Nicole" Bill said after he had sex with his mistress while his wife watched. The two were cuddling in his marital bed while his wife had been kicked out to a guest room.

"Everything is right, Bill. You just haven't been enlightened yet. This is what your wife wanted" Nicole whispered to Bill's ear.

"How on earth can she be happy to see her husband fuck a young girl? This is absolutely not right Nicole. My wife must be deeply hurt right now" Bill stood up and prepared to leave the room to apologize Merinda. His conscience returned after the sex, which made he realized such a devastating betrayal he made.

"Don't leave, darling" Nicole stood up and wrapped her arms around Bill's chest from behind. She licked his ear and spoke softly "Let me show you this. It will explain everything".

Bill was stunned by Nicole's skillful hands and tongue. Even though his mind wanted to leave, his body couldn't, his mortal body had completely betrayed his wife and family.

Nicole withdrew a book from Merinda's closet. It was obviously there for quite some time. Nicole turned the pages to chapter two which was an introduction to the cuckquean lifestyle.

Bill read through the chapter while Nicole leaned on him like a little bird. Once Bill had finished, the evil girl whispered to his ear "Believe me now? This is what your wife wanted, darling"

Bill was shocked to find out that Merinda had this kind of fetish but a part of him sparked with joy because he could have his wife's blessing to fuck Nicole now. Wasn't this an arrangement any man would die for?

Stripped of his guilt, Bill gave Nicole a deep kiss as the two started making out. Nicole laughed inside. She knew she almost won, just one more line to cross.

----------

The humiliation of Merinda was so out of hand that the organization sent a warning to Nicole. Astriana advised Nicole to not overdo her authority. But Nicole, having been shadowed by Astriana all her time at FemLib academy, didn't take a word of it. She continued taunting Merinda and playing with Jessica until the fateful Valentine day arrived when all things were revealed.

Days before Valentine, Nicole had asked Bill for a night to remember. He was hesitant at first since it was his anniversary with Merinda but Nicole's body was so seductive and convincing that the married man eventually submitted to the will of the seductress. The man had totally fallen from grace.

Even though Bill no longer cared for Merinda, he still wanted to keep his newfound lifestyle a secret to his daughter. Nicole knew that the man still had fatherly love for his offspring, and she had planned to sever that ties soon.

This Valentine day would be Nicole's biggest truth-be-told event. She would show that dumb Jessica and her dull mother who was the real boss of this house.

In the morning, Nicole made Bill purchase the biggest, most expensive diamond necklace in the world as a gift for her. The media went crazy about it and she knew this would add more salt to Merinda and Jessica later.

In the evening, the sinful couple hired the presidential suite in the most expensive tower in Belgravia Hill. They fucked like rabbit until dawn. Nicole didn't forget to livestream the event to Jessica. This little dumb girl derserve a reward since it was Jessica's stupid kindness that brought Nicole to Bill.

After the sex was done, Nicole spoke to Bill while his mind was still in cloud nine "Be honest darling, you don't love your wife anymore right?" Such an evil question asked at the most vulnerable time of a man's mind. This psychology trick she was trained by the organization that the question must be a suggestive yes/no, making her prey unknowingly submitted.

After a long silence, Bill finally replied with the word "Yes" that Nicole had always wanted.

Overjoyed, Nicole gave Bill a kiss as she asked "Don't you want to divorce your wife? Let's build a family together, Bill"

A family with Nicole? It hadn't even on his mind before but now it didn't sound really bad. Having a stunningly beautiful young girl at this age was a thing all men would die for. The image flashed through his mind but he shook his head.

"I can't, Nicole. It's a beautiful fantasy but I still have responsibility to my family, my daughter. I'm happy with our situation now" Bill replied.

Nicole smiled seductively as she played her trump card "What if I tell you I already have Jessica's blessing?" Nicole leaned on Bill's chest and licked his neck "I'll bore you much more beautiful children, Bill".

His blood was boiled again under Nicole's sensual provocation. He flipped the girl upside down for another round of hardcore sex.

----------

The two returned to Giles mansion when it was almost dawn. They were greeted by the pathetic image of a drunken Merinda. They walked past her like she was just air. Upon reaching the lobby, Nicole said to Bill "Come to your room first, darling. I'll go deliver the sweet news to our dear Jessica".

Nicole came to Jessica's room to find the poor girl was already masturbating. Nicole laughed as her plan had been executed perfectly. She had finally corrupted the Giles family.

Nicole seduced Jessica to suck out the cum from her pussy, the very semen belonged to Jessica's father. Watching the indirect incestuous act made Nicole almost orgasm but she had to hold back for the most entertaining part.

To be continued.....................