"A bit longer.."

Sunlight hit Ango's eyes as he was lying in bed. He opened his eyes and looked around the room. It wasn't his. He had spent the night at Oda's place again. Trying to look for a clock to see the time, he felt arms being wrapped around chest under the sheets.

"Good morning.." Oda said as he buried his face in Ango's back.

"Good morning, come on get-" Ango said as he got interrupted.

"You wont be late it's still early just stay," Oda said not wanting Ango to leave.

Ango sighed and laid there in silence for a while. He was about to say something to fill up the silence but before he could he felt Oda unwrapped his arms from his chest. He expected Oda to get up but instead he leaned over Ango. Setting his hand off right beside his face made Ango look up. As he looked up Oda leaned down and pressed his lips onto Ango's.

Ango quickly melted into a kiss even though he had been caught off guard. Ango moved his body and with his hands he grabbed the back of Oda's head. Still pressing their lips together passionately, Ango was now fully under Oda and Oda on top of Ango. Ango pulled Oda as closed as he could, having a desperate feeling coming over him.

Before Ango could pull him closer, Oda had let go.

"Come on I don't want you to be late." Oda said pulling away.

"Wait stay-" Ango said cutting of mid sentence, as he grabbed Oda's Arm. Oda looked back at him.

"A bit longer.." finishing his sentence Oda moved back and lied beside him.

Ango moved closer to him, basically lying on him. He knew he was going to be late but he wanted to stay with Oda for a few more minutes, at least. Oda put on of his hands on Ango's head pulling him into Oda's chest and using the other hand to rub his back.

"Just a a few more minutes." Oda said even though he wished he could stay like that with him forever.

"That's all I want.." Ango said wishing the minutes turned into forever.

They both wished the moment could last forever.