Your Best Friend's Child

Growing up as a privileged black girl everyone still looks down on you. Even though my family had money I was still the little black girl. I was defined by the color of my skin. But I never let that stop me I was head cheerleader and top of my class. I had to show those little white kids my skin tone had nothing to do with what was inside of me. All that hard work paid off I married my high school sweetheart, I run and own my owe daycare. As for my husband he's one of the top surgeons in the state. Oh did I forget to mention we have two beautiful kids. Well I do at least that's how I ended up in this predicament I'm in now raising them by myself.

Let me tell you a little more about myself before I go any further. I'm a slim average high black woman. I'm 32 years old with shoulder length black hair. No I'm not a light skin but my skin is a beautiful caramel complexion and I have pretty hazel eyes. I live in a four bedroom, five bathroom house. I drive a 2019 Nissan SUV three rows. I absolutely adore kids especially my own. I have a four year old girl named Kamryn and a one year old boy named Spencer. As for me my name is Skylar lets get to it shall we.

Every morning is always the same for me I wake up at 5am and go for a jog around my neighborhood. By the time I get back Spencer is up and ready for his bottle. This morning I decided to make my family breakfast in bed for the Mr. I put Spencer back down, showered and slipped into something sexy. There's no reason that my husband shouldn't be woken up properly. So as I put his breakfast on the dresser next to him, I awake him with a kiss. Not just any kiss though a nice deep long kiss and wait patiently as he starts to kiss me back.

"Good morning my lovely husband. How did you sleep?" I said in the sexiest voice I could.

"As long as I know I'm waking up to your beautiful soul every morning I sleep wonderful." Replied Keyion.

" You always know just what to say to put a smile on my face. How about you put one there for the rest of the day." I said as I slowly climbed on top of him.  " Oh I know I wasn't getting breakfast in bed for just any reason." Says Keyion.

I didn't reply I just started kissing him sexually all over his body. I proceeded to give him  head. I knew it was great when I heard him moaning.

"don't stop baby" "sky I love you so much baby" he moaned.

After two minutes he pulled me up and begin to make love to me. I moaned his name loudly as he begins stroking me long and hard.

"Kiiinng" "I love you honey" "promise me you'll never leave me no matter what" I moaned.

"you know you're my queen baby I'm in this til death." He replied.

After twenty minutes of making love we were finally done and it was time to get ready for work. I laid there as he got up to shower. After laying there for a few minutes I got up so I could get the kids ready for school. More like work with mommy because they attend my daycare. First I got Kami dress so she could eat her breakfast and because I know once I get Spenc up there's no leaving him unattended. So as I was finishing up with Spenc, Keyion was walking out of the room. I kindly passed him off to him so I could get ready for work myself. But I realized that Keyion wasn't dressed for a regular work day. He grabbed him from me and continued to walk down the hall. I stopped and turn around. He had on jeans and a t-shirt. No suit and tie like he usually wears. I'm a little confused he didn't mention having the day off to me. These are things we talk about in our household maybe it was so good this morning he forgot it's not the weekend. So, I looking forward to what he has to say.

"Key where are you going dressed like that babe?" I asked

"Todays a late day for me I cleared my schedule this morning so I could spend a little extra time this morning helping you out with the kids and a little me time." He replied with a smile.