Chapter 4: The Next Day

****Dennver's POV*****
Today, me, Amythest, and Shaedon are skipping school and going to the mall because I have nothing to wear for Shae's crowning party. I can't wait.

"Bellaire and Daniel if you don't get y'all slacking asses down here, I'm gon personally drag you down by your ears. Ain't nobody got time to waste on dumb shit," I yell up to them then turn to go apologize to Miss Cici," Sorry Miss Cici for my language, but they won't listen unless you use it. Next time I will try not to use it." She nods because she knows I will have a hard time working on that.

Then they come down. "Well look who decided to come downstairs. Have fun up there?", I say. They both send me death glares. I just blow them both kisses. "You......... you know what I'm gon watch my mouth around Miss Ci. Just please never call me Bellaire if you are rushing me. It makes me mad.", Amythest says. "I know this is probably to Australian for you, but you little bugger.", I say. I love my accent and it only showes slightly when I talk normal, but if I say something Australian my accent is so strong and thick.

"You look pretty today, actually both of y'all.", Shae says. "Well we try.", we both say at the same time. "Come on I need to go shopping for this. I'm driving obviously because I'm older.", I say.

When we get into my car, its a white Tesla, I turn my radio on and my favorite song, Latch by Disclosure ft. Sam Smith. I start singing it.

You left my heart out,when the rest of me is down.
You, you enchant me even when your not around.
If there are boundaries I will try to knock them down.
I'm latching on you, now I know what I have found.
I think we're close enough could I lock up your love, baby.
Now I got you in my space, I won't let go of you.
Got you shackled in my embrace, I'm lacthing on to you.
Now I got you in my space, I won't let go of you.
Got you shackled in my embrace, I'm latching on to you.

"Bitch, focus on the damn road.", Amythest says. "You can't be talking. Whenever IDFWU or I'm out come on, you do the same damn thing.", Shae and I say. "Whatever.", she says. "Man, that attitude gon get you either fucked up or killed in the streets.", Shae says. "And you love me for it, don't you, because you said that last nig---", Amythest said before Shae interrupted her by saying, "Shut the fuck up about last night." "Oh something to keep from me. Spill it. NOW.", I say. "Fine. I finally told Shae I like him actually love him. And we kissed and shit. I never knew that nigga was a good kisser.", Amythest says. "Very funny. Dennver should already know that. I gave her a kiss on her 15th birthday. Oh, and some girls at the school know too.", Shae says. "Manwhore.", I say. "Right. You gon need to calm that shit down. That's irrelevant right now.", Amythest says. "Fuck y'all.", Shae says. "No, cause we are not the whore in this situation.", I say making Amythest giggle. I mean giggle, like a flirtatious giggle. She don't normally do that. "Bitch, you drunk or did Shae give you some of that good shit? You don't giggle, especially flirtatiously.", I say. "I never gave her that good shit and what do you know about that?", Shae says. "My uncle on my mom's side, since my mom is from Cali, works for your dad. I think his name is Trent Banks.", I say. "Tre is your uncle? He's like 28 years old. Are you sure he is not your brother? He is my nigga for life.", Shae says.
-------------++++++++---------------

"What do you want to eat?", Amythest asks. I really wasn't listening because I was texting my "friend" Brayden. "Dennver Toriana Clark.", Amythest says. "Amythest Bellaire Monroe.", I say just like Amythest. "I want.........nothing. I'm not hungry. I ate before I left home.", I say. "Okay, I want Chinese food. Shae will you buy it for me, please?", Amythest says. "You lucky I'm close to you cause if you wasn't I woulda said hell no.", Shae says.

After we eat, we go back to Amythest house. "Hey Miss Camilla. You look pretty today. Who is he?", I say. "I'm going to a business dinner with my older brother, Shae's uncle. I leave in 20 minutes so please don't wreck the house while I'm gone because then we gon have some problems.", Miss Ci says the last part a little threateningly. "We won't and I ain't gon do nothing stupid cause I respect you and I'm a little scared as to what you gon do.", Amythest says.

When Miss Ci leaves, I start texting my mom saying that I'm staying over. "Can you stay out of yo goddamn phone for one fuckin second and actually pay attention to..... hmmm....... I don't know......life.", Shae's says. I give him the finger. Amythest laughs.

After we talk, we go up to Am's room. "I am gon let both of you sleep in my bed, but Shae, you got to be in the middle.", she says. "He has to or do you want him to.", I say. Amythest sends me a death glare and I just blow her a kiss. "It is impossible to stay mad at you. Cocky ass bitch.", she says. "Amythest Bellaire and Dennver Toriana would y'all stop what ever the hell y'all doing cuz I'm tired.", Shae says. "Night then bitch. You pain in my motherfuckin ass.", I say. "Mane, you are too. If you wasn't my bestfriend I woulda been done killed yo ass. Now give me a hug cause I decided to spare yo life.", Shae says. I first give him the finger then I give him a hug.

After that we all lay down and Shae wraps his arms around both of us. "My two girls. No matter how much Dennver give me the finger and Amythest call me names, I will still love y'all to pieces.", Shae says then kisses both of us on the forehead. "See, you are a manwhore.", Amythest says making me laugh. We then fall asleep. This was my best day ever.