12. someone kissed me?

NEXT MORNING

I'm really frustrated because I can't find anything to wear

I'm really frustrated because I can't find anything to wear. I'm also exhausted, but I need to go because she's my friend. Divya called and mentioned she's wearing a black Western dress, and I thought about wearing Western-style clothing too, but I'm just too confused about what to choose.

It was eight thirty and I had already gotten permission from my mom two days ago, so there was nothing to worry about. The party starts at nine thirty, but I'm so frustrated. What am I supposed to do now? I called my cousin Kashi, who is just two years younger than me and very clever, to see if she could help. After showing her many options and trying on several outfits, she finally chose one black dress for me.

The black backless dress is above the knees, with a flattering silhouette that accentuates the figure. The fabric is smooth and slightly stretchy, allowing for comfort and ease of movement. It features a modest neckline and a fitted bodice, with a subtle flare towards the hemline. The lack of sleeves adds a touch of sophistication, while the black color exudes timeless elegance. Overall, it's a chic and versatile choice for any occasion. Especially a birthday party

I matched my black dress with black heels and did my makeup to complement the look. I thought about tying my hair up in a bun, but decided to leave it down instead. Even so, I looked pretty. I called Divya to let her know I'm on my way to Aadya's house. She said she's also going, so we decided to meet up at the party.

I went downstairs and saw Vihaan sitting in the hall, absorbed in his phone. I thought about just walking by, but then he looked up from his screen and saw me. His reaction was immediate, "Oh my god, Di, are you seriously going out like this"

"Why, is there something wrong with my look?" I asked. vihaan shook his head and replied,

"No, not at all. You look so elegant. I can't even explain it."

"Oh my god, thanks Vihaan! I'm heading out now. Bye!"

I had an important meeting scheduled for today, but because of Aadya, it seems like it's never going to happen

I had an important meeting scheduled for today, but because of Aadya, it seems like it's never going to happen. I postponed it for her, and now I'm incredibly bored waiting for her. While I'm stuck here, she's taking her time getting ready, and everyone else is occupied with their work. Even though I'm trying to stay productive by working on some business tasks in my room, I can't shake off this feeling of boredom. The meeting could have been really interesting, but thanks to Adia, I'm feeling frustrated and annoyed.

Oh, I see. Aadya wanted a gift, and instead of giving it to her and moving on, I got stuck in my room working on my online business for two hours. I could have given her the gift and continued with my plans. My dad and I had planned to invite our business partners and colleagues to her birthday party, and now they're coming. It's quite a situation!

Without giving it much thought, I headed downstairs where the guests were gathering. Then, I realized I should go back upstairs, expecting the party to start soon after.

I called Veer, and he said he'd arrive in 10 minutes. While waiting, we went into the guest room, we got caught up in some business tasks, dealing with our rivals who were trying to undermine our stocks. By the time we finished, it was nearly 10:30, and I lost track of whether the party had started or not.

Actually, when I checked myself in the mirror, I realized I wasn't ready. So, I quickly put on a black tuxedo, and yes, I was looking quite sharp. Then, Veer and I headed downstairs and found a lot of people already there, chatting and gossiping.

I was busy chatting with my business partners, colleagues, and some friends. My mom introduced me to her friend, and we just talked for a while. And I got busy talking with some other people I hate parties.

Navyaa arrived at Aadya's place, which was packed with people since it was her birthday party

Navyaa arrived at Aadya's place, which was packed with people since it was her birthday party. She met Divya, and we both headed towards the entrance. She noticed Aadya, whose face was glowing beautifully today. She was shocked for a moment to see that her father was also here. Dang it!

It's not that he would scold her or anything, but she was still a bit afraid. And guess what? He was talking to the man with blue eyes. And then Divya went out and started chatting with some guy.

She found herself alone and decided to go meet Aadya. Upon arriving, she congratulated her on her 23rd birthday.
She was thrilled to have Navyaa at the birthday party. She cut the cake and gave pieces to her mother and father while looking for her brother. I wonder if she has a brother? When did that happen? She never mentioned him to me.

She didn't find her brother; instead, she put a piece of cake in my mouth. Navya felt suffocated and decided to go outside, thinking it was too crowded inside and that staying might overwhelm her. She went into the backyard, and it was very dark, so She could barely see. However, the moonlight illuminated some things around her.

She saw a man sitting on a couch, smoking a cigarette. I sat on another couch beside him and opened my Instagram, but my volume was a bit too loud, causing him to snap out of his thoughts and notice me.

"What are you doing here, lady?" he asked.

Using sarcasm in my tone, I replied, "Oh, just enjoying the night air and some quiet time. What about you?"

He left a dark chuckle and said, "So, you came to a birthday party just to find some alone time?"

I rolled my eyes and retorted, "Looks like we're both here for the solitude then. Asshole," I added with a smirk.

He stood up from the couch, walked towards me, leaning down towards me, he held my throat firmly, saying, "Don't you ever call me that," he said in his deep husky voice.

I was taken aback by his sudden move, and I exclaimed, "Please, remove your hand, Mr." But instead, he came closer to me, his Minty breath brushing over my face.

Then suddenly, some lights flickered on, and the person leaning toward me lost his balance. He fell onto me, and unexpectedly, our lips met. I pushed him with all of my strength.

“Hey, you stole my first kiss, you bastard! Get off me" She said

"What action will you take if I refuse to disengage, miss?" he inquired.

_______________________________
1200+ words

An: how's the chapters so far guys I hope I didn't disappointed you lmk your opinions in the comment box.

Love,
xena💋