page 7

Austin pov

After I Left the house I started to smell around trying to find her scent to talk... There ya go. There's her scent. There she is. "Kay~ and friends." I say

Kay pov

He sounded happy to see me but not my friends. Like why is he always in a tree when he randomly appears? "Hi Austin" I say trying to return the happiness in his voice. Why is he happy? When we saw him in school he was so quiet, and un unhappy! What changed? does he have two personalities? "Yeah hi" Bri and seek both said agitated it seems like they don't like each other at all. Weird. Wait why is he here now? "Do you need to take me to the devil again?" I say and he just flipped upside down were his head was close to the ground but not close enough to hit it. "Oh no. No. I'm just here to. Hang out with you. That's all." He said smiling at me. " NO" Bri and seek both yelled at Austin making him frown, aww he seems sad " of course you can hang out with us." I say and Austin immediately jumped down smiling at me "thank you Kay." Austin said. Happy. I don't know why I care so much. He started to walk towards me, Bri, and seek. Seek started to growl and Bri started to hiss at him. Why don't they trust him? Oh maybe because they don't know his intentions or because he knocked us out. "Guys He isn't going to hurt us ok?" I say they stopped showing hostal actions. Then we head to our house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
275 shortest page yet 🥳