Chapter 0: Elliot Stream and the Butler

-For a better feel of the story play the video above, Enjoy!

Dear reader,

  It's winter season mother! I wonder if you are even real. Is whoever I am sending this to even my mother or father? Or will it be someone else. Maybe to no one I'm sure. The werewolves that raised me like a pup of there own but I fear they won't last long. Many have fallen due to age. I mean we all die at some point. The Duke of Edins-Troph visited us today. He had definitely convinced me how amazing a Duke or duchess really can be! I could give it a try but I'm just a homeless. I have to get to work but I'll write tomorrow. Have a wicked day.

Your dearest author, Elliot Stream.

Writing is my specialty but I'm not sure being an author will do me any good. Well I'd best head for a job interview. A job I had applied for first was a cafe job; I was fired because the thought I was a vampire. Then I tried again with a bar but again they thought I was a vampire. That's when I moved here, to Tree-Mot. Though it's a moment of truth to see if they will accept a "vampire."

It's definitely busy today. The roads are full of gothic adults and rich protesters for the sake of fake rumors about vampires and witches. In all seriousness they take in people who are being called such allegations. I'm sure they aren't true though. A job interview at a potential butler in the castle at yet only 17 will be quite hard to do. They might notice that I don't go to school or have parents. But it's worth trying. First I'd have to attend the butler academy for 1 year and then i can start to work in the castle if it can come to that.

"Good morning milady." He says. I've had interviews before but this one's more nerve-racking. I mean my end goal is to be the Duchess of Tredwitches. "Please do call me Elliot Stream." I say taking a seat in front of him. "Mrs. Stream I must ask, why do you want this job?" He asks staring at me. "I hope to be the future Duchess of Tredwitches." I can see his eyes widen a little in deep surprise. "No one's ever joined the academy for such goals in years!" At first I thought he was lying. I thought people joined the academy just to become a duke or duchess. "I'm sure you know that the Tredwitches can't have a child but don't you have parents yourself?" The Tredwitches had a miscarriage and had also found out the wife can no longer have kids. "I am aware sir, I have no family nor have I even known them from birth" I say. He's presently not surprised. I do look like a mess that tried to look her best for the sake of an interview. "Well Mrs. Stream, you won't be able to join the academy but I'm sure the Tredwitches are hopeful for a child. They may take you in."

I feel hopeless but he might be right. I can't join an academy without an adult permission. The only way I could become duch is to join the family. The Tredwitches tower is huge! Tredwitches are known for there beautiful buildings and dark history within them. "What's your reason of attending The Tredwitches?" A royal guard stops me on my tracks. "Im looking to be-" what this is ridiculous! I can't just say I want them to adopt me. What should I say... "uhh become a butler of the head tower." I say panicking. "Robin," the guard says. "Lead her to the head butlers quarters." The door opens slowly. It was much different than the rest I've seen. It was decorated with a ratio of more white than black. Unlike the rest of Tree-mot which contained mostely black and reds.

  The guard opens the head butler quarters to see a similar face? I'd seen this man before...he was the man who lend me a few dollars for bread during market day. I knew he wouldn't remember but I cherished the moment. "You can let me handle this robin." He says. "But sir she is a stranger-" the guard was suddenly cut off. "This is a young girl I'm sure she's only here for business." The guard takes another look and heads out. "Now, what's your name Miss?" He sits down in the lounge part of the room tapping the seat next to him. I sat down; it was warm...the head butler was also appeared rushed in his plain shirt and pants. Someone else is in this room with me. "I'm Elliot Stream. I'm sorry to interrupt but do you have visitors?" He stops for a moment when making a cup of tea. "Wow your better than I though Mrs. Stream." He says chuckling.