Session 1

In the hills of Gejena, a mountain that is overgrown in trees, grass, and brushes. With a river that separates the hills. Where there is bird like creature singing in the trees. A pack of big wolves running in the field. A chase was happening, one Tiefling, grey in skin, amber eyes, wearing a mix clothes of a druidic and magic user. Running in fear, coughing up blood; six arrows in his back. He looks back and sees three people with swords. "I finally lost the archers. C'mon Let's fight, LIGHTING BOLT." A bolt strikes down on the floor that the group of sword fighters were standing on, using their metal armor as a lighting rod, to hit them. Each one dying with the number of volts that entering their bodies.

Then Tiefling man has reach a cave that sealed up that revealed that there is an old summoning temple. Using his knowledge, activated the summoning circle. It is glowing in a pure white color, the light dissipates, and nothing happens. "What the hell, did I do wrong, it says to stand in the center, pour magic in circle, and portal will appear, but no portal."

In actuality there were three portals opening up, each one causing a mini hurricane to form. Destroying what is in the radius of the portal. The portal closes and there are three beings. Each one is not wearing clothing that seems somewhat old. One wakes up, he had black hair with what seems to be white tips, Blood red eyes, skin that was pale like newborn ghost. Something was off though; his veins were black. When waking up, he tries to get up but stumbles down not used to this new area gravity. The last thing he remembers is that he was dying in a battle. That he was a fallen knight of the Church. He tries again, once getting up, he notices a person coming to him, the person was human, who wore a grey-brownish hood over their heads, he also had a bow in hand, a on his back the quiver, long sword, and a shield. On his waist a flail. "Are you a new adventurer? Actually what happen here? And what wrong with you, your veins are black? That not normal."

The fallen knight didn't know what to say. When he saw the man, he noticed that he had features that normally found in humans. "I don't really know; my guess is that the heavens send me down here." The archer nods "Welp I am looking for a Tiefling, have you seen them?" He shakes his head no "I don't know what that it is sir. I actually don't know what I am really."

"Well from your features, mine guess is that you're an- " A flame sword, just appear coming out of nowhere, stabbing them in the torso and killing the archer. "Hello, hero" The fallen knight sees a creature from what he remembers to describe an imp. "Don't worry, I summoned you, I figured out what this scroll was saying, oh um, introductions. My name is Li-Van. I'm a Tiefling basically demons that understand Humans and are more civil hell born. I summoned you cause well we don't really know. Every scroll and summoning temple state a hero will appear, but we don't know for what exactly for."

"So, from what you know, we're a blessing or the end of the world." Li-Van nods slightly. "Well, since you told me your name, I'm Demens Ondio, a knight of the Great Church, I was dying, then woke up here."

Li-Van looks at the young knight, "I sense that you're a Paladin, so, I have a perfect gift for you" As Li-Van was grabbing something out of a mini-portal. The Fallen Knight takes the shield, long sword, and the flail. He also went into the pockets of the dead Archer, found gold 40 coins. Then Li-Van hands him armor and a basic spear. "Ok now, let's get your partner. Oh, you have two, each one on the other hills." Demens just nods, he follows Li-Van. Nothing bad really happens.

In the second hill there was small dwarf, well, smaller than your average dwarf. Pale skin, bald, with black eyes. He was wearing a black shirt that has the logo of the ALIENS movies and is not wearing pants. Unlike Demens's hill which looks like a battle happen, The dwarf's hill did look like a hurricane happen, which flooded the ground, and everything was wet. Li-Van arrives to see the dwarf already jumping around and doing handstands. Then grabs a book that he had, that he said had drawings. What made worse is that he had a belt on his neck. 30 minutes later Demens got to the hill. Seeing his partner for time and instantly regrets the worthy choice. Li-Van already explained the reasons why he was summoned. He was given a Berserker Battleaxe and simple leather armor; 20 gold. And makeshift pants. "Oh my god, so this like Dungeon and Dragons." Demens looks at him confusedly "What that?" "A roleplay game, wait you don't know that DND is?" Li-Van also looks at him confused "I don't understand, yes in this world, we have dungeons but all that is know already have dug out, and dragons are a dying race. A game, Dungeons and Dragons shouldn't see as a game; they're the most dangerous thing in the world to deal with." The dwarf just gives up and goes up to his party member. "Why are your veins black. That is not normal. Actually, I don't know what you are? You look like race that recently came out I can't point my finger on it." They both look at Li-Van, I don't know but I can ask the Guild Chef, Oh yeah why not you guys join you get some jobs out of it and you'll be able to travel without that much difficulty and maybe get some information on what your mission here.