1

She stood there freezing waiting for her parents to pick her up. Charlotte had been in the metal hospital for 2 years, ever since she was 15. She was now 17 and finally being discharged. Her parents, the Richard's, were picking her up and taking her to the island they had moved too.

 It was in North Carolina called the outer banks. They had moved a year ago to be closer to the mental hospital so they could visit her. Her therapist in the hospital, Angie, let her use her phone to google the outer banks. It was very pretty and charlotte was exited yet nervous.

 She was currently in the waiting room and she heard one of the staff call her name. "Charlotte Richard? Your parents are here your being discharged" she heard them say.

She practically ran out of the door to her parents as they wrapped her in a hug.

"I missed you so much" she said through sobs.

"I know baby, we know." Her mom said rubbing her back.

They got into the car and she sat in the back with her little sister Marcie. Her brown waves fell into her face and she noticed her hair was very tangled. Since she got there all she focused on was leaving. Expect for once...

About a year in there was a boy...since it was a gender neutral mental hospital they had seen each other before. He went it for thoughts of murdering his sister...messed up yeah..but teh fact he knew exactly how he would do it was scarier. First, he would lure her out onto the dock by their house, then grab her hair. He would knock her unconscious by slamming her head on the dock and then shove her head underwater, until she could no longer breathe. She had been thinking about him on the drive back, wondering where he was now..