am I falling again

Nina's pov~~

As I was about to fall ...I closed my eyes and ...waited for the pain to feel ...but I didn't felt anything....I opened my eyes and saw that someone was holding me by my waist .....I looked at the owner of those hands ...and holy moly.....my breath hitched just my looking at those mesmerizing hazel eyes

Those ... eyes....seems familiar....and suddenly it's kicked me ....

A blush crept on my face when I realized who it is .... offcours i don't need to recall twice ...

I found it strange as I didn't felt the touch uncomfortable...and I found it familiar......

And the muski scent...how can I forgot about it ....

I was lost in my thoughts...when an sudden tight grip bought me back from my imaginary land ....

I looked at her....and saw that she was looking at me intensely....I lowered my gaze ...as I couldn't be able to hold the intense eye contact for longer .....

" L-leave me please "

I said meekily....she frowned but instead of leaving her grip tightened...

"D-dara ... please leave me "

This time I said with a blush crept around my cheeks......why the hell Her name is giving me tingles all over

She looked at me being amused

" Say it again " ...I heard her saying ? ..no commanding...in her thick deep voice...

And again I felt something in my tummy but... ignored it for now .....no way I am feeling horny just by her voice ???

I licked my lips..and said

" Dara .. please " this time I looked at her with my puppy eyes....cuz it's really getting difficult for me ...

I am drunk...but not that to not to know whatever is happening around me ...and after seeing her...I am feeling a  little sober ...

And this time she finally freed me ...as soon as her grip loosen ...I pulled away and stood a little distance from her ....

She looked at me ...and I can feel she is smirking under that mask ....damn this woman still look so damn attractive....I was lost in my thoughts ( in her thoughts )

Soon she said something which made me froze..

" So you know my name ....that means you already know what you did "

I widened my eyes as she mentioned about that night......shit ... what do I do now ...I looked everywhere except her...

Now where the fuck is Emila ...

I again looked at her who was raising an eyebrow.... expecting an answer from me .

" L-listen...for that night..I am sorry....it was just a mistake...I was not in my sense !..I am sorry " ..I said in one go and bowed my head ...but looked at her with confusion when she chuckled....damn ....her laugh ..

But soon I gasped..as she pulled me by my waist and pinned against the near by wall ....I widened my eyes when I saw that she was leaning closer and closer extramly..closer ...

She went near my ear ...I can feel her hot breath fanning over my neck ..I closed my eyes at the sensetion...

" And this simple mistake of yours awakened something inside me ... which shouldn't "

She whispered I a low husky voice... which..made me shiver.....I would have fallen on my knees if she didn't hold me by my waist...

I hold her biceps for support as I was loosing my balence ...and damn ..she have got some muscle huh...