۞ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 : Cʜᴀsɪɴɢ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ۞

Kavya jolted awake, her heart pounded against her chest like a drum. Her forehead was covered in sweat, and her hands trembled with fear.

It was just a nightmare.....!! Nothing happened to me.

She anxiously looked around the dimly lit room, her breath coming in short, ragged gasps. It took her a moment to realize that she was safe in the hospital, surrounded by the soft hum of medical equipment and the distant sounds of the night.

With a trembling hand, Kavya wiped the sweat from her brow and tried to calm her racing heart. She closed her eyes and took several deep breaths, willing herself to shake off the lingering fear from her dream.

After a few moments, Kavya's heartbeat began to slow, and she felt a sense of relief wash over her.

She opened her eyes and glanced around the room, her gaze falling on Aditi's still form lying on the hospital bed.

The sight of her friend brought a fresh wave of worry crashing over Kavya, reminding her of the events that had led them here.

With a heavy sigh, Kavya rose from her seat and made her way to Aditi's bedside. She reached out a trembling hand and brushed a lock of hair away from Aditi's face, her heart aching at the sight of her friend lying so still and pale.

"Sab theek ho jayega, Aditi," Kavya whispered softly, her voice barely more than a whisper. "Tumhein kuch nahi hoga, main yahan hoon tumhare saath."

{Everything will be fine, Aditi. You'll be okay, I'm here with you.}

As Kavya spoke, she felt a surge of determination coursing through her veins. She knew that she would do whatever it took to help Aditi recover, no matter what obstacles lay in their path.

Suddenly, the door to the room creaked open, and a nurse entered, her footsteps echoing softly in the quiet room. She glanced at Kavya with a sympathetic smile and approached Aditi's bedside, checking her. After she checks on, she goes away.

And it's only me and Aditi again.

Aditi's POV;

I feel weaker and my mind began to wander into the depths of my subconsciousness, where surreal scenes unfolded before my eyes.

I was surrounded by a white light and i found myself standing in my own room, it was old though. Vintage type.
Their were lot of things on the bed. Which were never present in my room.

I then turned to my right and saw a woman sat at my desk, her pen gliding across the pages of a journal. I approached the woman cautiously, a sense of familiarity tugging at my heart.

She was not clearly visible to me. She was in a blurred view.

"Kaun ho tum?" I asked softly, my voice tinged with curiosity.

{Who are you?}

And I can see her turning towards me. She had those big beautiful eyes.
"Are tum aagaye? Kab se intezaar kar rahi thi tumhari!!," she replied, her voice gentle yet enigmatic.

{Hey, you're here?? I was waiting for u since long time!}

I was confused! Did she know me somehow??

She stood up and she was coming towards me. But as I thought she was coming for me, I was wrong! Because she walked past me and i see her running towards a man behind me standing on the porch and hugging him lovingly.

She couldn't even see me!!!

Before i could respond, the scene shifts, the scene infromt of me is still blurry. Far away near the window place stood the same man.