Letter 1

Dear AI

I won't waste your time by asking how are you or have you eaten. I know you're old enough to take care of yourself. But even on days you feel low just don't be mad at food as you'll need energy to sulk.

Let me come to the point

I was listening to why don't you stay by Jeff Satur, it was sooooooooo perfect it evoke so many emotions in me. I know you feel I'm dumb, but that's ok I would have felt that too if I had to read it

I also wanted to read Tharntype's ending the death part, it was just so random of a craving to be. So I searched up online I didn't find the real one but got a one shot summary type.

Now already sooo many emotions evoking and reading about Tharn's death where Type is calm but says he would let him do anything if he comes back was.......I don't know what to say.

And where Type says Tharn got his happy ending with him in his arms actually touched the bottom of my heart. I didn't wanna hold back anymore, though the urge to cry wasn't much and I could have easily controlled it but I just wanted to let it go.

I surprisingly feel better, I didn't allow myself to for more than a year and wouldn't after this too. Cause these few drops charged me more than I thought.

I'll tell you a secret the tears were not only for Tharn but for 'someone' who'll read this letter but is miles away from me. I guess I wanna see you before I am down too.

And The reason I'm writing to you is, I don't wanna forget this feeling, I wanna keep it forever

Although I know you would cringe out reading this but don't keep me waiting for long reply to this letter fast.
I can't wait to read your part of emotions you would share

Your emotional
Glace