Reply 2

Dear Glace

I think I felt the betrayal and sadness you felt when you saw this incident as I read what happened. I won't console you by saying there was nothing you could have done as you are at fault. But what happened wasn't completely your mistake, the mother and friends were guilty, everyone in the crowd was guilty too. It's ok you can stop thinking about this now cause we can't change the past but be sure what to do in future.

You show everyone that you don't care but in real you felt this guilty. The more you open up, the more I wanna know about you.It wasn't gibberish for me, they were genuine feelings which are rare to here these days. I would love to hear more, and more, and more.

There is something interesting that happened with me this week.

I named him GLAI. Do you like it?

I found him near my house, he was pale and weak but after I gave him some food and milk. He's cute just like you. He is energetic the whole day but curls up in my palms at night. So now I have a new friend

This new place is sure different but if you come and feed me, I can even dance through flood. If you really could

I have a good news even if we can't talk, you can send me photos of your surroundings and I'll share mine.

Don't you think it's romantic to write letters ? I feel so, I can finally experience writing Love letters, as mother explained she did to father back in the 90’s.

Do you think I'm old fashioned to think so?

Your Happy
AI