5. heart eyes and parties

As the days passed, Shubman found himself immersed in the rigorous routine of practice sessions, where every swing of the bat and every fielding drill brought him closer to his dreams of cricketing glory. Yet, amidst the sweat and toil of the cricket field, his thoughts often drifted to Maitreyi, the girl who had captured his heart through phone calls and text messages.

One balmy afternoon, as the boys took a break from their intense training regimen, Shubman's phone buzzed with a notification. Curious, he glanced at the screen and saw Maitreyi's name accompanied by a photo. With a quick tap, the image opened, revealing Maitreyi's radiant smile, her eyes twinkling with joy.

The boys, catching sight of Shubman's reaction, exchanged knowing glances as they witnessed a look of pure adoration wash over his face. It was evident that in that moment, amidst the hustle and bustle of the cricket ground, Shubman's thoughts were consumed by thoughts of Maitreyi.

KL Rahul, ever the observant one, nudged Shubman playfully. "Looks like someone's got a case of the love bug," he teased, eliciting laughter from the group.

Shubman, momentarily taken aback, couldn't suppress the grin that tugged at his lips. "Yeah, yeah, keep it down, guys," he replied, his cheeks tinged with a hint of embarrassment.

But as his friends teased him good-naturedly, Shubman couldn't help but feel grateful for their camaraderie and support. Even in matters of the heart, they stood by him, offering laughter and lighthearted banter to lift his spirits.

And as the afternoon sun cast a warm glow over the cricket field, Shubman returned to his practice with renewed vigour, his heart full of love and his mind filled with dreams of the girl who had stolen his heart from miles away.

maitreyimaaran has posted

liked by kl_rahul, athiyashetty, shubmangill, ishankishan, virat

liked by kl_rahul, athiyashetty, shubmangill, ishankishan, virat.kohli., siddharthmalhotra, kiaraadvani, anushkasharma and 750k others

it's been a good day

10394032 comments

athiyashetty THE HAIR

kl_rahul slay

siddharthmalhotra its been a good day for you cause I got you and kiara icecream
            - we love you too

ishankishan imma hire you as my editor soon
          athiyashetty NO WTF SHE'S MINE

shubmangill hey gorgeous
                            hey handsome

show more comments