Pain At its finest. Bon apatite

"Thom... why are we helping this random worker drone in the first place?" Jimmy whined. "Because brother- I owe him a favor. That "worker drone" is so much more, he saved me from getting scrapped long ago." Thom, the worker drone that cheated in the trash racing earlier-

Started explaining this long backstory, but don't worry I'll only give you brief sentences. "I was a malfunctioning drone and the JCJenson workers were just gonna throw me out, until #9003 accidentally hit me in the head with a crowbar, (Hmm... Maybe it wasn't an accident.) It fricking fixed my entire system!!" Thom said. "Uhh you may owe him a favor, but I don't." Said Jimmy who wasn't in the mood to fix other worker drones. "Hey! Remember that time you-" Suddenly Ehd's screen turned on. But instead of his eyes appearing it was just an X on the screen. "Erm...Now that doesn't look right..." Thom said as He poked Ehd's face with a wrench. "We better hurry and restart his system, this might be some sort of error code." Jimmy groaned in annoyance. "Fine, I'll help you...But you owe me a drink..." Jimmy took his toolbox and opened it up.

It didn't take long for Jimmy to find the switch that re-starts the worker drone. It almost looked like a circuit breaker with tiny red letters on the side that say "RESTART" and a single arrow pointing to the switch. He flicked it once, but nothing happened. He flicked it the second time and luckily Ehd's screen began to load and in about 3 minutes he'll finally wake up....

"Oh Ehd, don't you think this flower is just beautiful?" Aliez said. She held up a purple violet next to Ehd's face as he stared at the flower. It was small like a quarter but the purpleness was vibrant and made the tiny thing stand out among the tall green grass. "I heard it taste good too." She said with a naughty grin as she ate the flower. "Mmm...Tastes like nothing..." She seemed a bit disappointed but decided to eat a second one. " *Ahem* Aliez, I don't think your father would want you to eat random flowers in the yard." Ehd's screen blinked in concern. "Nah, I'd win. Anyways- here. You try one!" Aliez shoved a flower into his mouth, but it just made Ehd cough dramatically and spit a ton. "ALIEZ! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!?" He screeched. "No, I'm trying to wake you up." suddenly everything started fading all around him because dream mechanics are crazy.