ch-1 is first love real ?? part 1

Helloo!!! Ladies and gentlemen my
lovely kitties!
This is my first time writing a story I am new here? So hope u don't mind the cringe and grammer mistake.

Now on to the story
"-"taking
'-'thinking
*Action

??pov:
     Introduction
??:"Hi my name is izuku midoriya and yah, I am currently living with my mom as my dad is out for business and my quirk is  fire neko "
Narrator :so let me explain izuku can fully transform into a cat and also take the form of a half human half cat. He has enhanced ability to hear , jump ,climb and can talk and understand other animals and as i mentioned fire neko right it means that he can be a normal cat and also be a cat with gire fire surrounding his tail and yah the fire can burn and also be used for healing minor injuries so yah.......🌺

Izuku's mom is also a pro hero.

??:   "Izuku wake up ur gonna be late for school?  I made ur fav dish" Said a woman with green colour hair and with the height of 5ft-4inch .

Izuku pov:
Me:as 'I felt someone awaking me up i let our a groan trying to fall asleep again' untill iheard her say " wake up son I made ur fav dish" after hearing that i quickly woke and mom left after that I took a shower and got ready for school .
So basically in this au izu goes to Ua Nd  made shinsou in class 2-A instead of 2-B and yah class 1-A are in 2 -A now .
So ..........
After reaching school 🏫' i sat down near shinsou or shin-shin that I like to call him and he doesn't mind it either so I call him shin -shin'*keeps  the bag  on the table *.  ' Shin is sleeping as always ha' 'ma- ma he is so cute sleeping like a cat while I am the cat '
Shin-shin: "ah ur here " he says as he woke up from the sound I made .I replied smiling brightly waging my tail "ah good morning shin shin"
Shin:he blushes and turn his face .
A

way looking a tomato 🍅
:"hey did u heard that we are getting dormates today "*I say squealing as i was excited thinking who would be my dorm mate* "hope it's some less annoying"he says as he finally turn towards me .
Time skip after classes:
:'i can't believe I got with shin shin I am so so happy as i got to be with my crush for the rest of this year.
                                 ×                             
Yay my first ever writing something 👀.  Hope u enjoyed it and please ignore the grammar mistakes and the cringe and yah soory not sorry for the cliff hanger