Evan (1)

I jinxed it.

Matt: who the fuck is evan y/n!

Y/n: im telling you i dont know an evan

Matt started to turn red. Thats how i knew he was angry.

Y/n: mattie-

Matt: dont call me that

I stayed silent and stared at him. I really didnt know an evan, and i didnt want to make him even more angry.

Matt: we need a break.

Y/n: matt...

I couldnt speak anymore his words hurt. Break, he didnt belive me! We've been together for months now and he doesnt even trust me.

Matt: how could you betray me. I gave you everything i had...

Y/n: who told you i cheated matt because they're lying

Matt: some guy texted me picture of your conversations...

I started to get angry too, not only at the guys who sent the photos but at matt too. If he really belived that i would do that maybe we did need a break. I lovd him but if we dont have trust then i dont know what to do.

Y/n: if you dont trust me matt then we do need a break!

Matt went silent.

Matt: ya, we do ned a break.

I was angry- no i was pissed. I walked away and went to my room. I started hitting my pillows and i started hitting myself. I was angry at myself. I shouldve done more to prove it wasnt me. I should be downstairs for matt right now. But i wasnt i was in my room crting like a pussy.

*knock on the door*

Y/n: come in

Chris opened the door and walked in.

Chris: hey, wanna talk about what happened with matt. Hes crying in his room saying you cheated on him.

Y/n: i didnt fucking cheat on him. Some guy sent him texts of me "cheating". I dont know an evan.

Chris: ok-

Y/n: CHRIS YOU HAVE TO BELIVE ME

chris: woah, i do. I do belive you...

I stared at chris. He was here. He was here for me, not mary-lou not jimmy, and not even nick. I wanted to get closer with chris...in a friend way. Because i still loved matt, matt was mine and i love him but he belived some random dude over me...which hurt alot.

Just as i was about to tell chris how much i appreciated him being here but  nick walked in.

Nick: get out chris

Chris: what the fuck why?

Nick: she needs to tell me everything right now!

He jumped on my bed eager to hear what i had to say. Then chris walked out of the room.

Nick: what happened!!!

Y/n: i dont really want to say because your going to hate me.

Nick: i wont. Me and evan promise.

He grinned at me.

Y/n: you already know!!!

Nick laughed.

Nick: ya matt told me i just want to hear your side of the story.

Y/n: ok so, i dont know an evan i swear to god. But for some reason matt doesnt belive me. He belives someone who texted him over me. Because he belives that i would cheat, which i would never ever think about hurting matt. I need u to belive me...please.

Nick: i belive you but i dont think matt will, hes been cheated on before and it broke him. He probably still carries that pain with him.

Y/n: omg...

Nick: ya, so dont judge him so quickly. You guys will probably get back together anyway he really loves you.

Y/n: thanks nick...

Nick and i hugged,  and ate icecream during a scary movie. Thats what nick and i do everytime were sad. It always comforts us when were sad. After the movie finishes, nick and i walked downstairs and snuck out of the house. Nick thought it was a good idea to sneak out and party. He said it always helps girls in movies. So he belived it'd belp me too.

Nick: ok im going to go into everyones room to see if their sleeping. And if they are you walk out the door quietly.

Y/n: got it.

Nick walked over to mary-lous and jimmys room first. He looked and they were asleep. Then nick walked over to chris's room and he was alseep aswell until he continued to matts room. I heard nick open the door and matt said...

Matt: can you leave my room nick i dont want to talk to anyone right now.

Nick: ya,ya im sorry

Nick closed the door and sighed

Y/n: nick whats wrong?

Nick: his eyes are eed and watery. It looks like hes been crying for hours...

I didn't want to go party when i knew matt was crying alone in his room.

Y/n: nick maybe we shouldn't go

Nick: nonsense! Get out the door

Y/n: ok ok

Nick basically pushed me out the door. He was extremly excited to go. As we got into the car and drove away nick took the wrong turn and went to mc donalds instead.

Y/n: yes!!

Nick: you shouldn't have to go to the club if you dont want to.

Y/n: thanks nick...

Nick ordered my and his food and we went back home. As i walked inside the house though i saw matt sitting on the couch. He still had a red face and his lashes were stuck together by his tears. He took one look at me and got up.

Y/n: matt...

Matt: sorry. You can take the couch.

Y/n: no

I think nick took this as a sign to leave and he went upstairs.

Y/n: i need to talk to you, and you need to listen...please

Matt: fine...

A/N  THIS IS A PRETTY LONG CHAPTER I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT THOUGH, LOVE U POOKS ❤️😻