Weren't you a princess or an heiress or just the daughter of a rich man?

The sun shined over George's bedroom. A prince and princess laid in the blue bed with their arms around each other, George was happy he no longer shared this room with Gordy. He could have never gotten the chance to hold Eliza like this, feel aspects of her skin like this while falling asleep to the sound of her heartbeat.

George was the first to awaken. He quickly looked at the time, too early for Gordy to even be on his way to the house. He let out a sigh of relief and looked at Eliza, her sleeping form breathing softly. He then looked up at her hair.

While walking around Herkleston, Eliza saw that the beauty shop was still open and decided to redye her hair in the en suite bathroom of George's bedroom.

George kissed Eliza's forehead before grabbing his clothes off the floor and putting back them on his body.

He picked up Eliza's clothes from off the floor and placed it on the bed for her to put on when she woke up.

George sat back down in the bed. He kept the door locked in case someone were to forget how to knock. More specifically, his younger siblings, he didn't need to explain why a woman was in her underwear asleep in his bed. He couldn't imagine the angry accusations from his parents if someone were to snitch.

While George watched his blue room, Eliza shuffled herself awake.

Her eyes fluttered before analyzing her surroundings, as if she had forgotten how she ended up in George's bedroom in her underwear. Then she remembered the night before, her sneaking George into her bedroom, her saying she won't be going to that college or New York, George saying how he loved her and her saying felt the same way, them leaving her pink bedroom and them falling asleep holding g each other.

It couldn't have been a dream, could it? This had to be real.

A light chuckle ended her questioning.

When she turned her head towards the sound, she saw George fully dressed with a plaudul smile on his face.

"Excuse me, but how did your pretty face end up in my bed?"

A sleepy smile passes Eliza's face, so it is real, George's love is real.

Eliza then sat up in the bed and kissed George's mouth.

"I suggest you get your clothes back on. The cooks might call us down for breakfast."

"Oh George, just a little longer, please?" Eliza softly pleaded while resting her head on George's shoulder.

George then read the time and held onto Eliza's hand, "Okay... Just a few more minutes..."